Kyle Braxton: One-Shot Series

AtlantaG1912

Idea by Braxtonboyzz123 (fanfiction): One when Kyle has his first hangover and Brax and Heath take care of him bring both supporting but teasing him at the same time because that's what brothers do.

Chapter 23 – Hangover Nightmare

Braxton House – Garden

It was Saturday morning in Summer Bay and three of the Braxton brothers were already up and getting ready to go for a surf.

"So Casey, did you and Kylie have a good night?" Heath asks his younger brother.

Casey who was currently waxing his board, looked up and said: "Define good night?"

"So it was a good night?" Brax joined in.

"Well I had a good night." Casey tells them.

"And what about Kylie?"

"Well he definitely had a good night. Let's just say I think the first party of the summer holidays is going to be one for him to remember."

"What did he do?" Brax demands to know.

Casey couldn't control his laughing by this point, he blurted out: "Well Kyle got really drunk last night to the point where I had to carrying into the house from the car because he couldn't even stand. I'm surprised you didn't hear us considering Kyle was shouting at me to put him down."

"I'm going to kill him!" Brax shouts standing up "I told both you not to drink more than two beers!"

"Well Brax, we were celebrating being free from school for six whole weeks. So technically you can't really blame him for letting his hair down for once."

"The kid has a point Brax." Heath says agreeing with Casey "Kyle is too much of a goody two shoes so its about time he did something the would get him in trouble. Plus, this can also be really funny considering he has never been drunk before."

"You know what you Heath you actually right for once this could be really funny." Brax says to them "Anyway, lets go I want to catch those waves before Ricky wakes up and finds out I went without her."

With that the three brothers head off for a surf not realising that Kyle was passed out on the floor in his room after getting up to go to the bathroom a couple hours earlier.

2 hours and 3 minutes earlier…

Braxton House – Kyle's Bedroom

It was just after five in the morning and Kyle had just woken up from the state Casey had left him when he put him to bed.

I feel so sick! What did I drink at that party? Hang on maybe it was the twenty shots that I did of what ever that clear alcohol was. One thing for certain it was definitely not vodka. I hope I didn't show myself up in front of a certain someone. Ugh I am actually going to be sick.

Quickly standing up off his bed, Kyle starts to walk to the door when he starts to throw up and then collapses. With his family none the wiser as to what had just happened.

Present time, 3 hours after the brothers left…

Braxton House – Garden

"Look who it is Rick!" Bianca says to her friend when she spots the guys walking back into the garden dripping water all over the place.

Coming back out into the garden, Ricky says: "Hey, I though me and you were going to go for a surf this morning?"

"Sorry Ricky I forgot. Me and Heath wanted to find out if the boys had a good time last night." Brax informs his girlfriend, looking round he notices Kyle was not there "Is Kyle still not up yet?"

"Not that we know of but there again he might have already got up and gone out to meet his girlfriend." Bianca tells them.

"GIRLFRIEND?!" Both Brax and Heath shout at the same time.

Casey, who for over seven months had managed to keep Kyle having a girlfriend secret turned to his sister in law: "Well done Bee! Kyle didn't want them to know about her."

"You knew?" Heath asks.

"Yes I did know but I promised not to say anything."

"Who is she?" Brax quizzes his younger brother.

"Fine but if Kyle asks I didn't tell you." Casey says making both brothers promise "For the last seven months Kyle has been dating a girl called Sophia and he didn't want either of you two to know about it as her dad is a bit strict. So when Kyle is around her family he uses he mum's last name Bennett."

"Are you saying he's ashamed of us?"

"No just that neither of them are ready to tell her dad that his brothers are part of the River Boys just yet." Casey states.

"That's it hangover of no hangover, I'm waking him up so one we can get an explanation as to why he never told us about this girl and two so we can tease him about being hung over." Brax says as he puts his board away and walks indoors.

Braxton House – Corridor

"Come on Kyle!" Brax shouts as he bangs on the door for the fourth time still getting no response.

Wandering into the house, Heath says: "Take it he is still asleep then?"

"Shut up Heath." Brax says as he tells Kyle he is coming in then opens the door.

"HEATH!" A voice calls from the bedroom.

Braxton House – Kyle's Bedroom

Once Brax had entered the room, he had found Kyle passed out in a pool of his own vomit not moving. He quickly shouted for Heath who came rushing in.

"What's wr…" Heath goes to say then notices his younger brother on the floor "What happened?"

"Well I wouldn't be sat here if I knew!" Brax shouts as him "We need to get him to the hospital right now."

With that Brax picks up his younger brother and rushes back out the house and past everyone in the garden who was sat with shocked looks on their faces and to the car where Heath got in behind him.

5 hours later…

Hospital – Kyle's Room

"Do you know how much you scared the old guy?" Heath says to his brother.

"I was not scared!" Brax states to everyone in the room.

Kyle looks at his brother then says weakly: "I'm so sorry Brax I didn't know that was going to happen."

"Obviously, the doc reckons it was a mixture of different drinks. I thought you knew that you can't mix alcohol?"

"I thought I wasn't but I guess those twenty shots that I did last night were definitely not vodka."

"Nope they were tequila from what Casey and Sophia has told us."

"Yeah they are probably righ…" Kyle stops mid sentence "How do you know about Sophia?"

"Bianca let is slip that you had a girlfriend and Casey here filled in the rest." Heath informs him.

"Oh great just once I wanted something to be kept a secret!" Kyle starts while glaring at his Casey.

"You know what Kyle you're just going to have to get used to it because once your home we are the ones who will be taking care of you which means we can tease you as much as we want!" Brax reminds his which causes everyone but Kyle to laugh.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Hi the author here, I just wanted to say thank you for continuing to read this fanfic even though I haven't updated it till now. The reasons for that is I wanted to try and get more chapters of the Levels of Tragedy uploaded and also because I have been busy with family and uni stuff. Anyway enough of that here's the next one shot.

Just so you know that when you come to text that looks like: this it is some of the lines from the episode 6121 and I have tried to write them from the best that I can remember.

Idea by Zoe-eoZ (fanfiction): I would looooove to see you revisit the bus crash maybe and focus more on Brax finding and taking care of Kyle maybe

Chapter 24 – Bus Crash!

Road in the Middle of Nowhere – Brax's ute

Brax was just coming round after him and Josh had just crashed into another car.

Carefully sitting up Brax turns to look at Josh, who has also just come round after being knocked out himself.

"Josh, how you feeling?" Brax asks with concern.

Putting his hand to his head, Josh answers quietly: "My head hurts but apart from that I'm fine Brax."

"Good!" Brax responds then turns to look straight ahead when he notices the coach.

Road in the Middle of Nowhere

Just further up the road on the grass, the coach which had been carrying the Summer Bay residents to the city for Phoebe's concert was lying upside down.

Getting out of the Ute, Brax spots Nate getting out of the other car.

"Brax, you alright?" Nate asks walking over to him.

"I'm fine but Josh has hit his head." Brax answers then looks back at the coach and shouts "RICKY!"

Nate watches as Brax runs off towards the coach. Quickly he goes to check on Josh who is just getting out the car.

Road in the Middle of Nowhere – Coach

Trying to find away into the coach, Brax decides to climb on top of it and smash one of the windows open.

Jumping in, Brax yet again shouts: "RICKY!"

"I'm over here!" A voice shouts from a bit further up the bus.

Rushing to where the voice came from, Brax finds Ricky starting to stand up.

"Ricky, please tell me you are both ok?" Brax says to her.

"I think we are both fine but I'm not completely sure Brax." Ricky replies just as Nate enters the coach and straight past them to the screaming from the other end of the coach.

"Well let's get you out of here." Brax tells her as he helps her out the coach.

10 minutes later…

Road in the Middle of Nowhere

After helping Nate get Sasha out of the coach Brax had gone back to check on Ricky.

"Hey, are you feeling ok?" Brax asked again.

"Yeah Brax I'm starting to feel a bit better. However, I wish the ambulance would hurry up just so I can be safe." Ricky tells him as she starts to look around at everyone.

"Ricky, what is it?" Brax quizzes his girlfriend.

"Where's Kyle?" Ricky answers him with a question.

Looking around, Brax notices that Kyle is nowhere to be seen. He looks back at the coach and then runs off leaving Ricky standing there worrying about Kyle.

Road in the Middle of Nowhere - Coach

As he approaches the coach, Brax yells: "KYLE!"

"BRAX!" A voice shouts from the front of the coach.

Rushing into the coach and straight past Nate and Hannah, Brax finds Kyle stuck underneath some seats.

"Are you okay mate?" Brax asks his younger brother.

"Yeah I'm fine accept for the fact I'm stuck." Kyle replies.

Brax pulls the seats of Kyle to find that his brother was still trapped, as his legs where underneath the coach in the space where a window should have been.

Brax shouts for Nate as he tries to pull the bus up. As Nate gets near to the two brothers he spots Brax trying to get Kyle out.

"Brax stop!" Nate tells him.

Brax stops and looks at the doctor who then turns to Kyle.

"Kyle, can you move?" Nate asks him.

"No!" Kyle says.

Signalling to Brax, Nate moves back a couple of centimetres so Kyle couldn't hear him.

"What is it Nate?" Brax wondered.

"We can't get Kyle out until help gets here which shouldn't be long." Answers Nate.

"That's fine Nate you help Hannah and I'll get him out."

"No Brax you can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"Because right now there is a build up of toxins in his legs from where they are trapped and if those toxins get released to quickly, especially before helps gets here. Those toxins can kill him." Nate explains to the oldest Braxton.

"Eh?"

"I'm serious Brax, don't do anything until help gets here." Nate says again as he tries to drum it into Brax's head.

"Fine! I won't do anything." Brax agrees then turns away to go back to Kyle, who was trying to pull the coach up "Stop Kyle."

Kyle inquired: "Why Brax?"

"Because you might do more damage to yourself so just wait until help gets here." Brax says while trying not to show any worry.

1 hour later…

Spotting Nate walk past the coach, Brax runs out.

"Hey Nate, how long is this going to take?" Brax challenged.

"We need to get Hannah out before we do anything Brax." Nate informs him.

"But what about Kyle?"

"Kyle is fine. There's a paramedic with him and he's stable so for now there's nothing to worry about." Nate says then excuses himself to go and check on his wife.

"Brax." Ricky says coming over to her boyfriend.

"What's wrong?" Brax says with a look of dread.

"I couldn't feel him before but I can now Brax he's kicking up a storm."

"That's great Rick. Now I need you to go the hospital just be sure please." Brax begs her.

"But I don't want to go anywhere until I know Kyle is going to be okay." Ricky tells him while looking at Kyle.

"Nate said he will be fine so please just go and get checked properly for our own piece of mind."

"Fine but as long as you let me know how Kyle is." Ricky demands.

"I will I promise!" Brax replies and gives Ricky a kiss juts before she leaves and then heads back towards the coach.

45 minutes later…

"Nate you said that once you go Hannah you would get Kyle out!" Brax shouts as he watches the ambulance with Hannah in leave.

"They are setting the equipment up now Brax." Nate informs him "But Brax I need to tell you that you should prepare yourself."

"Why Nate, you said he was going to be fine?"

"Brax, this is a serious situation that Kyle is in and there is a possible chance that we may lose him. So therefore you need to be prepared."

"Do what ever it takes to save him because I can't loose another brother." Brax tells Nate before he goes back to Kyle.

10 minutes later…

Brax was sat with Kyle in the coach while waiting for rescue equipment to be set up.

"Brax, what were you and Nate talking about earlier?" Kyle quizzes his brother.

"Nothing mate apart form asking him how long this was going to take." Brax replies.

"No Brax not then earlier after Nate moved you away to talk to you."

"Just told me to wait for help to get here."

"Your lying Brax."

"No I'm not I promise you Kyle."

"Yes you are. Casey had told me ages ago that you scratch the side of your head when your lying to someone."

"Really? Case said that?"

"Yeah, so what's going on Brax?"

"Fine if I tell you, you need to promise not to panic as it won't help anything. Okay?"

"I promise Brax. Now tell me what's going on."

With that Brax explains to Kyle everything that Nate had told earlier.

5 minutes later…

As Brax finished explaining everything to his brother, Nate entered the coach to let Kyle know they were going to start getting him out.

Looking at Kyle's face, Nate quizzed his patient: "What's wrong Kyle?"

"I'm going to die and you didn't have the guts to tell me." Kyle angrily ranted.

"You told him Brax!"

"Nate, he asked and he also has the right to know what's going on." Brax replies.

"Look Kyle, that's just one outcome but I had to inform your brother so he knew what could happen." Nate says "However, we are going to take this really slow so there's no chance of that happening to you ok?"

"Are you sure Nate?"

"Yes Kyle I'm sure." Nate says feeling guilty "So are you ready to start the process of getting you free."

"Yeah I am!" Kyle answers back.

15 minutes later…

"AHHHH!" Kyle screams as the pressure being released of his legs start to hurt.

"Nate can you not do something?" Brax demands.

Looking at the monitor set up beside Kyle, Nate turns to the paramedic: "We have ECG changes so open the fluids."

While that was happen, Kyle tries to grab Brax's hand.

"I'm here mate what is it?" Brax asks.

"Brax, I need you to do something for me." Kyle says to him.

"Yeah yeah when we get out of here!"

"No no I need to say this now!"

Brax looks at Kyle and just listens.

"You gave me a new life Brax, and you gave me a family. I need to thank you but I need to ask for something else."

Brax feels a tear slip down his face as he listens to his younger brother speak.

"If this goes bad, then you look after Phoebe. You tell her I'm sorry, that I lover her. Alright you tell her!" Kyle finishes saying what he needed to tell Brax.

Brax knowing that Kyle thinks that he won't make it out alive, says to him: "No I won't, when you get out of here you tell her yourself. Alright now come one Kyle you can take this, you can take this mate. Come on, come on mate, come on mate."

Kyle listens carefully knowing full well Brax is just trying to take his mind off what is most probably going to happen but he feels happy knowing that he told Brax to look after Phoebe and grateful to have had the chance to nearly say thank you for everything Brax has done for him because in the end neither of them know what will really happen.

• 4 months later...

Hi the author here, I just wanted to say thank you for continuing to read this fanfic even though I haven't updated it till now since going back to uni I've been super busy as it's my final year. Also, I got the chance to go to Belfast for the first time which really helped my final project (dissertation) so I'm only now just finding the time to upload anything new.

Idea by Zoe-eoZ (fanfiction): when he was stuck in that container, I would have liked for it to be a bit more dramatic and dire (maybe they could have been found later…) and maybe Heath and Brax could have been there too to help with Kyle.

Just so everyone knows the hospital explosion hasn't happened in this but Brax (not in jail either) has been at the with Ricky and Heath and Bianca have been caught in the explosion either as it never happened.

Chapter 25 – Containment

Summer Bay – The Beach

"Hey Casey!" Tamara shouts as she walks down the beach.

Looking up from what he was doing Casey, sees his ex walking over: "Hey Tam, what's up?"

"Have you seen Kyle anywhere?"

"Not since I interrupted him and this chick he called…"

"Phoebe!"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"I had the pleasure of meeting her the other day."

"Jealous by any chance?"

"No! Why would I be?"

"No reason." Casey smiles "Anyway Kyle said he was letting Phoebe use the shower and everything but was heading back to the festival."

"Well he never showed up! Are you sure he left?" Tamara quizzes.

"Yes Tam I'm sure, he was putting his coat on as I walked out the door." Casey says just as he sees Zac approach the two of them.

"Have you two seen the twins?" Zac inquired "As they weren't where I told them to meet me."

Tamara turns to Zac: "Sorry Zac, I haven't seen either of them as I've been too busy looking for Kyle."

"Neither have I Zac but then again I've been working the whole entire time." Casey adds to the conversation.

Wanting to continue his search he says bye to Casey and Tamara and takes off.

Meanwhile…

Shipping Dock – Container

"SOMEONE HELP US!" Evie and Oscar yell from inside the container.

"Evie, we should stop for now as it's obvious no one is going to help us." Oscar says to his twin sister.

Backing away from the door, Evie says: "How can dad do this to us?"

"I don't know." Oscar says then goes over to the middle of the container and bends down "Do you think Kyle will be ok?"

"I hope so because if he isn't then God knows what will happen to us." Evie answers her brother as she finally sits down.

The Next Day…

Summer Bay – The Beach/Surf Club Path

"Come on Tamara, don't you think that you're just worrying about nothing?" Casey asks as the pair walk up the beach path that leads to the Surf Club.

"No Casey I don't. I have this feeling that something is seriously wrong because Kyle was so excited for this festival and he wouldn't leave me to deal with it all alone and you know that!" Tamara answers back just as she sees Zac.

Running over to their friend Tamara asks Zac if he had found the twins yet and Zac says: "No I haven't found them yet and I haven't seen or heard from them since yesterday when I dropped them of at the festival."

"That's the same amount of time Kyle has been missing and Casey you can't say that's a coincidence." Tamara replies while looking at the youngest Braxton.

"I wasn't going to so don't worry." Casey tells her "I think we should tell Brax and Heath about them all being missing."

"Well it couldn't hurt to have extra people out looking for them." Zac agrees.

With that the three of them go off in search of the two oldest Braxtons to get help with their search for Kyle and the twins.

At the same time…

"Why hasn't he woken up yet?" Evie says while looking at Kyle.

Oscar moves over to his sister: "He got hit over the head Evie."

"I know that! I just don't understand why he hasn't woken up yet?"

"Head injuries vary from person to person remember, Hannah told use that." Oscar explains.

"Oh yeah I forg…" Evie says just as a moan comes from the middle of the container.

Kyle who had been unconscious since getting hit over the head yesterday was slowly starting to wake up. The twins got up from where they were and moved over to help him.

"Wha What happened?" Kyle slurs as he wakes up.

"You've been hit over the head and you've been unconscious for a long time so just take it easy." Oscar informs him.

Trying to get up, Kyle puts his hand to the back of his head when his hand suddenly feels wet. Kyle puts his hand back in front of him and discover that the wet sensation he felt was blood. His head was bleeding.

"Where are we?"

"Some sort of container is all we could gather as it was dark when we got here, and no one spoke in the car the whole time." Evie steps in to answer his question.

"We need to get out of here." Kyle says as he stands up and starts banging on the wall.

The twins just look at each other silently and then get up and copy what Kyle is doing, in hopes that someone heard and came to their rescue.

12 minutes later…

Angelos

"So, what you're saying is that both Kyle and the twins having been missing for the same amount of time and no one has seen or heard from them since yesterday?" Brax quizzes the three people stood in front of him.

"Yes, that's exactly what we are saying." Zac answers him.

"Come on Brax this can't just be a coincidence." Tamara throws into the conversation.

Just then Heath enters the restaurant: "What's going on?"

Brax quickly fills Heath in with what has been going on while the two of them have been busy with their own lives.

"We need to find them then." Heath says.

Suddenly Zac's phone rings. It's Hannah who tells him Ethan was brought into the hospital after getting hit by a car and he has died however he said that the twins were no longer their problem.

"What the hell is that meant to mean?" Zac says after getting off the phone. "They are no longer our problem. It makes no sense, but Hannah was adamant that was what he told her."

"Right I guess we know what happened to the twins now but that still leaves us with what happened to Kyle?" Casey states.

"Well Hannah did say that amongst Ethan's stuff there was another phone which had a blue phone cover with a guitar on it." Zac lets everyone know "She's going to bring everything with her so we can go through it."

"That's Kyle's phone." Tamara tells them "I got him that phone case for his birthday."

"So, he had Kyle as well." Heath answers.

Brax who had been listening to the conversation tells Zac to let Hannah know to meet them at their house.

20 minutes later…

While the others were trying to figure out what had happened to them, the twins and Kyle were sat trying to figure out what to do.

"Guys, you need to remember how long we drove before we got here." Kyle explains.

Oscar pipes up: "We drove for about an hour but like Evie said earlier they didn't say a word on the way here."

"It felt like forever." Evie says as she takes her jacket off "Also, why is it so hot in here?"

Kyle takes his jacket off too: "It's because we are in a container and its hot outside too."

"Well surely that can't be good." Oscar says as he takes his hoodie off.

"No, it isn't." Kyle informs them "The fact we don't have any water either doesn't help. This means we either need someone to find us or we need to get out of here ourselves."

"How are we meant to do that Kyle?" Evie asks him "No one knows where we are."

5 minutes later…

"Guys, you need to remember how long we drove before we got here." Kyle repeats himself.

"We've already told you." Oscar says while looking at Evie.

"No, you haven't." Kyle states

Evie starting to become worried, asks: "Kyle, are you feeling ok?"

"Yeah I'm fi fine!" Kyle says starting to get annoyed with them.

Standing up, Kyle wobbles which makes the twins worry even more.

"Kyle, I think you should sit back down." Oscar points out as he walks over to him.

"Wh why? I sa said I was fi fine." Kyle says again "Apa apart from th this horr horrible taste in my…"

Before Kyle has a chance to finish what he was saying he suddenly falls to the floor and starts fitting in front of the twins.

At the same point in time…

Braxton House – Dining Room

"Wait what was that in the background?" Zac asks as they all listen to a voicemail that had just been left on Ethan's phone.

"It sounded like a train." Hannah responds. "Which means that they are being held in shipping container somewhere beside train tracks."

Quickly grabbing the laptop from the living room, Tamara rejoins everyone back at the table. Quickly searching a map for shipping docks in the area that has both containers and train tracks.

"Got it!" Tamara saying turning the laptop round "There's only one that had both containers and train tracks. However, it's about an hour's drive from here."

Brax gets up from the table and starts grabbing his bag (which he takes on weekend getaways with Ricky) and filling it with supplies.

"What you doing?" Casey asks.

"Well when we find them, they might be hurt and or need water." Brax explains "Right, that's everything let's go."

With that they all follow after Brax to go and rescue the twins and Kyle.

11 minutes later…

"This is so not good." Oscar says while Evie is banging on the container to try and get someone's attention.

Turning around to look at her brother, Evie agrees: "We need to get out of here right now Oscar. Kyle needs help and he is so not going to get it while we are trapped in here."

"Yeah but what can we do after all you just said we are trapped in here."

"I don't know alright!" Evie shouts before making her way back over to her brother.

"Look we can't argue ok? It isn't going to help the situation we just need to focus on making sure Kyle doesn't have another seizure."

"How long was it anyway?"

"Three minutes. I'm starting to thin…" Oscar stops speaking as he notices that Kyle was starting to twitch again.

"Not again!" Evie shouts as she helps her brother turn Kyle onto his side and then starts to time it.

5 minutes later…

Eventually Kyle stops fitting and the twins roll him back onto his back.

"How long?" Oscar questions his sister.

"Five minutes, that was longer than the first one." Evie reminds him.

"We need to get him to a hospital." Oscar tells her.

"How Oscar do you plan on doing that?" Evie asks as they just look at each other.

1 hour and 3 minutes later…

Shipping Dock

"Right, we all need to split up." Brax states looking around "This place is huge which means they could be anywhere."

Hannah decided to mention: "We also need to be quick because in this heat these containers will be like ovens."

With that they all start banging on different containers in hopes of finding the twins and Kyle.

7 minutes later…

Zac bangs on a container and gets nothing back so walks on to the next one and repeats the banging, but still nothing so starts to move when he hears a faint banging.

Running back over to the container he shouts for everyone else and then shouts into the container: "Guys, hold on we are going to get you out of there."

Casey suddenly appears but notices the lock on the container and starts searching for something to break it. Quickly picking up a piece of metal he walks back over to the container just as the others appear. Breaking the lock, he throws the metal away as him and Zac open the door.

Evie and Oscar look at the door just as a stream of light bursts into the container.

Zac, Casey, Heath and Brax run in and start helping.

"Kyle needs to get to a hospital straight away." Oscar informs them.

"Why?" Heath asks as they try to wake Kyle.

"He got hit over the head when we got taken and only woke up this morning technically. Then he's slurred his words and repeated himself before having a fit. He has had four fits in total." Evie lets them all know.

"HANNAH!" Zac shouts as Casey guides the twins out of the container.

Entering the container, Hannah asks: "Are you two ok?"

"We are but Kyle isn't." The twins say in unison.

Moving out the way so the twins could get out she rushes over to the three men who are surrounding Kyle.

"The twins said he got hit over the head, didn't wake up till about six hours ago and in the past hour and 45 minutes has had four fits." Zac tells her.

"Call for an ambulance, we need to get him to hospital and get the twins checked out." Hannah demands as she starts to check Kyle over.

32 minutes later…

Hospital

"What have we got?" Nates asks as Hannah comes in.

"Kyle Braxton aged 23 was hit over the head yesterday then stuck in container till we found him about half an hour ago, but he's had four seizures in the space of an about an hour and 45 minutes, before we found him." Hannah relays everything the twins told them all.

"Get him into resus straight away." Nate calls as Kyle is pushed into a room. "Someone check them two over as well."

Hospital – Resus

"What happened Hannah?" Nates asks as he enters the room.

Attaching Kyle to all the wires, Hannah explains: "Ethan kidnapped the twins and from what they said Kyle tried to help them but got hit over the head and taken with them. He then locked them in shipping container and had two guys keep an eye on the container but then Ethan died after being hit by the car and them two guys left a message on his phone stating they weren't hanging around anymore and took off."

Listening to what the nurse was saying, Nate starts to look at Kyle's head: "They were right there's a nasty wound on the back of his head which still appears to be bleeding which isn't a good sign if this happened yesterday evening. We need to stop it before he los…"

Just as Nate was saying what they need to do, Kyle starts fitting again: "Quickly we need to get him on his side."

59 minutes later…

Hospital – Waiting Room

"We've been here an hour, and no one has told us what is happening." Heath says as he paces the room.

"Heath just sit down as pacing isn't going to help anything is it?" Bianca tells her fiancé.

Just then the door to the waiting room opens and Nate appears.

"How is he?" Tamara asks.

Nate looks at her then says: "I'm sorry that it has taken so long for me to come and let you know what is going but not long after Kyle got here, he suffered another seizure which lasted about two minutes. So, we took him down for a CT scan to make sure there wasn't any serious damage done to his head. Luckily there only seems to be a small amount of bruising to his brain which will heal on its own."

"But?" Brax interrupts "Something is wrong still."

"Kyle still hasn't woken up which is what is starting to concern me this could just be his body's response or there is an underline issue that we don't know about. So, I need to ask is there anything you can think of that could be causing this?"

Everyone says no as they don't know what it could be. With that Nate tells them they can go and see him.

14 minutes later…

Hospital – Kyle' Room

"How is this even happening?" Ricky asks after Brax had gone to let her know what had happened "I also don't understand why no one told me till now about Kyle."

"We didn't want to worry you until we knew what was going on." Bianca tells her friend.

While they were all talking about why no one told Ricky before now, Casey and Tamara were stood on the other side of Kyle talking.

"He doesn't deserve this Casey." Tamara states as she holds Kyle's hand.

"Once upon a time I would have said he did but since getting to know him I can agree with you." Casey says.

"Do you th..." Tamara stops talking as she feels pressure on her hand "Kyle? Can you hear me?"

Everyone stops talking and looks at Kyle, who was starting to wake up. Heath runs out the room to grab Nate and the pair quickly enter the room.

"Kyle, can you open your eyes for me?" Nate asks as he stands beside the bed.

Slowly, Kyle opens his eyes and looks around the room.

"That's good Kyle." Nate says with a smile "Can you remember what happened?"

Suddenly Kyle sits up right: "The Twins! Where are they?"

Noticing that his brother was starting to become distressed, Brax answers: "They are fine mate. Zac and Hannah have taken them home, but they will be glad to know that you are ok."

With that Kyle starts to relax and lies back down. Nate ushers everyone out the room so he can complete his check on Kyle.

Hospital – Corridor

"I'll tell you something." Brax says to the others.

"What is it Brax?" Ricky asks her boyfriend.

"Our brother is brave!" Brax replies which has the others all agreeing.

With that they head back to the waiting room until they can go back and see Kyle.

Archived