Kyle Braxton: One-Shot Series

AtlantaG1912

Idea by BraxtonBoyzz123 (Fanfiction): I was wondering if you could please do one when Brax and Heath are away with Ricky and Bianca for the weekend so Casey and Kyle decide to throw a party with all their friends from school but they get caught and end up getting themselves grounded?

P.S: I'm sorry I didn't upload sooner; I've been busy with work and getting my university's magazine ready to distribute during fresher's week. Then, I've also just started a new while also trying to get everything sorted for graduation next week. So, I'm eventually get round to uploading now.

Chapter 32 -  Party Time Part 2

Friday, 4:46pm…

Summer Bay – Braxton House – Outside

"Right, you two know the rules." Brax says as he finishes putting the bags in the car.

"Yes Brax." Both Casey and Kyle say at the same time.

Stood beside the car, Ricky shouts to Brax: "We better get going if we want to get there in time."

"I guess I better go." Brax laughs "Right you have the number of the place we will be at. If you do need anything, Marilyn and John are next door."

"Yes, we have the number Brax, it's on the fridge so we can't lose it. I also doubt we will need to go next door for anything." Kyle says to his older brother.

"Ok I'm just checking." Brax says as he closes the car door. He then rolls the window down and continues "Also, no parties while we are away."

Casey quickly jumps in with: "Don't worry Brax when have we ever thrown a party without your permission."

Brax just laughs in response and then starts the car.

The two youngest Braxtons watch as th car pulls out the drive and away from the house.

Casey turns to Kyle and smiles.

"What?" Kyle asks his brother.

"Let the party planning begin." Casey says then walks off into the house, leaving Kyle stood in the drive.

This is so not going to end well. Kyle thinks to himself as he then goes to join his brother inside.

Saturday, 2:19pm…

Summer Bay – The Surf Club

"Come on Kyle, this party sounds like it's going to be fun." Jules says as he hits the ball into the hole.

"Yeah it sounds fun, but you can guarantee this will be the one time we will get caught." Kyle replies as he grabs the cue of Jules to take his shot.

"Jules is right Kyle" Aden laughs "We deserve some fun after the week we've all had."

They all look at Rocco, who had just appeared from the Gym.

"What?" Rocco asks as he notices his friends looking at him.

"Nothing mate." Jules says causing the other two to laugh "We promise you that they aren't going to come home."

"Whatever you say but I've told Casey that this was bad idea." Kyle reminds them.

"Yeah but then he mentioned Jade was going which changed your mind." Rocco stated.

"Do you really wanna go there?" Kyle asks his friend. "Look, can we just get back to the game and stop talking about this stupid party and Jade, I'm begging."

The other three nod their heads and proceed to finish their game of pool before heading home.

(7:06pm) 4 hours and 47 minutes later…

Summer Bay - Braxton House – Kitchen

"I thought they were all going camping?" Ruby quizzed as she closes the fridge door.

Re-entering the Kitchen, Casey responds: "Well they were but they changed their minds and booked a log cabin or something due to the weather forecast saying it was going to rain."

"Oh well, they aren't here still and that's all that matters."

"Exactly, which means party time for us. Also means Kyle will have a face on him all night."

"Kyle still not into the idea?"

"No, he keeps thinking we are going to get caught this time."

"Why?"

"God knows. Anyway, you know what he's like."

"Mr Worrypants?" Ruby joked.

"Bingo!" Casey laughs.

Once they had stopped laughing the two teens went back to what they were doing and that was sorting the food out for the party.

(9:11pm) 2 hours and 5 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Braxton House – Garden

"This is a cool party." Jade says as she approaches Kyle.

Kyle just nods his head in response.

"Still not going to talk?"

Knowing that he can't keep being silent whenever Jade talks to him, Kyle opens his mouths and answers her: "Um thanks. This whole thing was actually Casey's idea."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I personally wanted nothing to do with it."

"Oh yeah, someone mentioned that you were worried that you would get caught."

"No that's not it…" Kyle says quickly not wanting Jade to think he was a party pooper.

"Oh, I must have heard wrong." Jade laughs.

"I was more worried about the house getting so I thought it would have been safer to either do something else or maybe throw the party in a different location."

"Yeah, the last party I went to the house was completely trashed and my friend had to use her pocket money to pay for the damages."

"See I didn't fancy spending my wages on buying replacement furniture." Kyle stated which caused Jade to start laughing again.

"I didn't know you were so funny Kyle." Jade tells him "Maybe we should hangout sometime."

"Thanks, I think. I'd like that." Kyle says.

With her answer Jade walks away to talk to some of her friends leaving Kyle stood there with a smile on his face.

(12:35am) 3 hours and 24 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Street

The party was well underway by now and no one was the slightest bit aware that a car had just entered the street.

"Brax, before you park the car in the drive and storm in there, can you promise me one thing?" Ricky asks her boyfriend.

"What?" Brax says as he approaches the house.

"Don't kill them." Ricky states.

(12:39am) 4 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Braxton House – Driveway

Parking the car, Brax gets out without bothering to answer Ricky and charges straight into the house.

(12:41am) 2 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Braxton House – Living Room

As soon as Brax enters the house he heads straight over the CD player and stops the music which results in everyone complain and turning around.

Casey enters the house via the back door to find out what happened to the music, but he stops dead in tracks when he sees his older brother.

Brax turns around and spots Casey, he then yells: "YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE! NOW EVERYONE GET OUT!"

Everyone quickly starts to leave the house before Brax has a chance to do anything to them as well.

Suddenly, Kyle comes running in to find out what was going on when he also spots Brax.

(12:47am) 6 minutes later…

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU TWO BEFORE WE LEFT?!" Brax starts shouting at the two youngest Braxton brothers.

Casey speaks first: "Not to throw a party while you were away."

"THEN CAN EITHER OF YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU THREW A PARTY?!"

Kyle decides to speak this time thinking it might be safer: "Brax, before you had even left Casey has this party planned for days. I tried to talk him out of it, but he wouldn't have instead he put a poll up in the group chat Wednesday night to get everyone's opinion on whether there should be a party."

"Seriously! Are you actually throwing me under the bus right now?" Casey snapped.

"Yes, actually I am because I told you this was a bad idea but you didn't listen to me and now we've be caught like I said we would." Kyle shouts back at his brother.

Brax and Ricky just look at the two younger brothers arguing amongst themselves.

Having heard enough, Brax yells again: "I DON'T CARE WHO DECIDED TO THROW THE PARTY! AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU ARE BOTH GROUNDED FOR A TWO WEEKS!"

"WHAT?!" Both Kyle and Casey yell back.

"YOU HEARD ME AND IF YOU ARGUE I WILL EXTEND IT NOW CLEAN THIS PLACE UP THEN GO TO YOUR ROOMS!" Brax finishes yelling then goes to help Ricky bring the bags in from the car.

With that the two of them start to clean up the mess from the party.

"Oh Casey!" Kyle says as he puts some rubbish in the bin.

"What Kyle?" Casey replies as he picks the cushions up off the floor.

"I told you so!"

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Helena said:

I'm so glad that you updated I understand that you're busy and I'm pleased that I came up with the idea I would not want to get in trouble with brax .

I'll also be updating my other fanfic at some point over the weekend. Thank you for being understanding. This part has been sat waiting to be posted for ages just havent had a chance lol. I loved the idea so if you ever come up with more let me know.

• 1 month later...

Please can you all make sure to read Chapter 30 – Watching Over You. Otherwise you won't understand what this chapter is going on about as it's going to be a follow up.

This idea will be split into two parts as I think that will be the best way to do it.

Idea by Joycechanxo (Fanfiction): You could try and do a spin-off of this and how Kyle discharged himself early , like he does in the soap, but in the story, his condition could get worse and maybe collapses like Phoebe and Nate predicted 

Anything that the characters speak that looks like this is from episode 6128. As this is the episode form 2015 when Kyle discharges himself from the hospital as he wants to help Brax.

P.S: I'm sorry I didn't upload sooner; I've been busy with updating the Level's of Tragedy fanfiction.

Chapter 33 -  Against Advice Can End Badly - Part 1

(9:39am) 3 days later…

Summer Bay – Yabbie Creek – Hospital – Kyle's Room

"So, when can I get out of here?" Kyle asks Nate as he finishes writing something in Kyle's chart.

"Not for a least another week." Nate tells him without looking up.

"Why not? I'm perfectly fine Nate."

"Because it was only three days ago you were on a ventilator and we don't want you to go backwards in your recovery."

"Well I can recover at home though." Kyle informs him.

"I'm sorry Kyle, this isn't up for discussion." Nate tells the stubborn member of the Braxton family "Anyway, I have to go and see some other patients. So, get some rest."

With that Nate leaves the room.

(9:58am) 19 minutes later…

Kyle was watching something on his phone when Phoebe wandered into the room with a bag.

"Well hello my gorgeous boyfriend." Phoebe greeted Kyle.

Putting his phone down, Kyle rolls his eyes and says: "Hello, my creepy girlfriend."

"HEY! I'm not creepy I'm beautiful." Phoebe responds causing both of them to laugh "So, has Nate been in yet?"

"Yeah he left about 20 minutes ago."

"Damn, I was wanting to ask him something."

"Like what?"

"How you were recovery?"

"Well can't I tell you that?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Considering I know you too well I think I'd rather hear from the doctor treating you."

"I'm not that bad." Kyle tells her.

"Really? So, you didn't ask him if you could go home yet?" Phoebe quizzes her boyfriend.

With this Kyle goes quiet.

"Thought so. Anyway, I brought you the books from the restaurant and your laptop, but you can only do them while in bed. I mean it." Phoebe warns him "While you go over them, I'm going to see Nate."

Kyle sighs and turns on his laptop as Phoebe leaves the room.

(10:21am) 23 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Yabbie Creek – Hospital – Nate's Office

"So, how is he really doing Nate?" Phoebe asks the doctor as he closes the door to his office.

Sitting down at his desk, Nate speaks: "He's doing better than I thought he would."

"That's good right?"

"Well yes and no."

"No?"

"His latest test results still show some toxins in his blood so until they are gone completely, he is not leaving the hospital."

"Let me guess, he asked when he could get discharged this morning?"

"Yes, he did. I don't think he was happy with my answer to the question." Nate say causing them both to laugh.

"If it helps, he's always been like that."

"Good to know he isn't just like that with me."

"On a serious note, when are you looking at discharging him? Just so I know how long I need to keep him entertained."

"I told Kyle this morning not for a least a week, just to be on the safe side."

"Oh great." Phoebe sighs standing up.

"Sorry Pheebs but it is in his best interests to keep him here." Nate tells the girl "Besides it gives you a chance to plan a welcome home party."

Smiling Phoebe opens the door and says: "Now Doctor Cooper, I like your way of thinking. Anyway, I better get back to Kyle but thanks for everything so far Nate."

Nate nods his head and watches Phoebe leaves then goes back to his paperwork.

(1:56pm) 3 hours and 35 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Yabbie Creek – Hospital – Corridor

"I don't think this is such a good idea." Phoebe states as she helps Kyle walk down the corridor.

"You heard the nurse earlier, she said this was fine." Kyle reminds his girlfriend.

"That's true. I just don't want to get hurt even more."

"Well there's no chance of that happening. Anyway, I thought Brax and Ricky would have been in."

"Been in?"

"Yeah to see me. Since I woke up, the only visitor I've had is you." Kyle says.

With that Phoebe stops and glares at him.

"Not that you aren't a lovely visitor." Kyle quickly adds.

"Better." Phoebe laughs "Brax and Ricky are a bit busy at the moment."

"Busy?"

"Yeah you know getting the Ute fixed and work."

"Well that doesn't stop them from coming to see me though. This is why I should be at home."

"Kyle, you need to be here so you can fully recover. Besides home is the last place you want to be right now." Phoebe says not realising she said the last sentence out loud.

"Why don't I want to be at home? You just said they were busy."

Quickly, Phoebe comes up with: "They are also sorting out the cot and everything for the baby. They are being put together in the living room so there's bits of wood and screws everywhere."

Kyle notices Phoebe is trying to lie and doesn't like it: "Your lying."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are Pheebs. Tell me the truth."

Knowing she has no choice, Phoebe informs Kyle: "Brax got arrested."

"WHAT?!"

"Brax was arrested the other day, when he was on his way to see you."

"What's the charge?"

"If I tell you, promise me you won't do something stupid."

"I won't"

"Fine, they think he murdered someone."

"You've got to be kidding me." Kyle says as he quickly turns around and starts to walk back to his hospital room.

Following her boyfriend, Phoebe demands to know: "Where are you going?"

"Back to my room." Kyle snaps.

(2:06pm) 10 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Yabbie Creek – Hospital – Kyle's Room

As Kyle is packing his bag, Nate comes rushing into the room demanding to know what his patient is doing.

"I'm discharging myself and you can't stop me." Kyle told Nate.

"That's not a good idea Kyle." Nate tells him then looks at Phoebe.

Phoebe noticing the look from Nate says to her boyfriend: "Nate's right you can't discharge yourself."

"Yes, I can and I will."

"Kyle you aren't well enough to go home yet."

"Well I don't care Nate. Brax needs me so I'm leaving."

"Whatever is going on with Brax is not worth jeopardizing your health for." Nate tells the young Braxton.

"Yeah well that's not up to you." Kyle says as he picks up his bag and walks past Nate leaving the hospital room behind.

Quickly grabbing Phoebe's arm before she can go after him: "Phoebe, if he's discharging himself you need to watch him like a hawk."

"Why?" Phoebe quickly asks.

"Because anything can happen." Nate tells her.

With that Phoebe nods, grabs her own bag then chases after Kyle, leaving Nate standing in the now empty hospital room.

(2:51pm) 45 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Braxton House – The Flat

Brax, Ash and Ricky were all in the middle of a discussion about how to help Brax when they hear Phoebe from outside.

"Will you slow down." Phoebe says as she follows Kyle to the house.

Appearing in the doorway, Kyle stands there looking at everyone.

"What are you doing here?" Brax demands an answer from his younger brother.

Holding on to the door frame, Kyle speaks up: "Phoebe told me that you were arrested and I want to help."

Sighing Brax tells his brother: "Well considering you're here, you might as well sit down."

Phoebe looks at Brax and says: "Are you serious? You want to get him out of the hospital and straight into a murder investigation?"

They all just look at her before she storms off into the main house.

Ricky says she'll go after her while they fill Kyle in on what's been happening.

(10:12am) Next Day…

Summer Bay – Outside the Surf Club

Phoebe was in the middle of trying to stop Kyle from going in to work when Nate suddenly appears by her side after spending the morning at the Gym.

"Nice move." Nate says to Kyle "You know checking yourself out of the hospital and now you're trying to work?"

"I just have a few things I want to take care of." Kyle lets the doctor know as he points at the book in his hand.

"You won't if you collapse and end up in intensive care." Nate states to the stubborn Braxton.

"Exactly what I've been saying." Phoebe points out after spending the last 19 hours trying to convince her boyfriend he should be back in the hospital.

"I'm dropping off some paperwork then I'm going home." Kyle says as he look at Nate and Phoebe "Happy?"

Phoebe nods her head: "Deliriously but I'm driving you home."

With that Phoebe grabs Kyle's hand and walks him into the Surf Club while Nate just watches them go.

(11:14am) 1 hour and 14 minutes later…

Brax was sat watching the TV when Phoebe marches Kyle back into the house.

Without taking his eyes of the TV, Brax speaks up: "Shouldn't you be resting?"

"Don't you start." Kyle says as he plonks himself down in the seat beside his brother.

Phoebe walks into the kitchen and grabs a glass filling it with water then walks back into the living room: "Here's some water. Now Brax make sure he doesn't leave the house as I'm going back to work."

Brax nods and with that Phoebe leaves.

"She's joking." Kyle adds as he puts the glass down and takes off his leather jacket.

"Something tells me she isn't mate. Besides you only discharged yourself yesterday and I know you want to help and that make me feel a bit better about the situation, but your health has to come first Kyle." Says Brax.

"How many times do I need to say I'm fine before everyone gets it through their thick skulls." Kyle snaps.

Standing up he grabs both his jacket and the glass then heads to his room to watch the TV in there.

I understand that everyone wants to help Kyle but he does need some time to himself.  Not a good idea for Kyle to storm out by himself, so much for Brax keeping an eye on him.  Look forward to reading the next chapter.

Please can you all make sure to read Chapter 30 – Watching Over You. Otherwise you won't understand what this chapter is going on about as it's going to be a follow up. Also read chapter 33 as that is the first part to this chapter

I've decided to make this one shot a three part one

Idea by Joycechanxo (Fanfiction): You could try and do a spin-off of this and how Kyle discharged himself early, like he does in the soap, but in the story, his condition could get worse and maybe collapses like Phoebe and Nate predicted 

Chapter 34 -  Against Advice Can End Badly - Part 2

(3:41pm) 4 hours and 27 minutes later…

Brax was sat in the garden washing the BBQ down ready for dinner later that night when Ricky appeared from behind him.

"This place is quiet." Ricky tells him as she sits down in the shade.

Putting down the bucket and cloth, Brax turns and says: "That might have something to do with the fact that everyone but me and Kyle were out."

"So, he stayed then?"

"Yeah, he came out his room for lunch then stomped back there once he was finished." Brax does an impression of Kyle as he joins his girlfriend in the shade "I thought once I was finished this I would go check on him."

"Maybe that's a good idea. Tell you what, I don't mind finishing this off while you go check on your brother." Ricky says as she points at the BBQ.

"Rick, its fine I can finish it."

"I'm not broken Brax. I'm pregnant therefore I can still do stuff, so go check on Kyle."

"Only if you're sure?" Brax replies to her.

"I'm sure now go." Ricky laughs.

With that Brax stands up and goes back into the house.

(3:52pm) 11 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Braxton House – Kyle's Bedroom

After knocking on the door and getting no response Brax decided to go into his brother's room.

There on the bed was Kyle fast asleep with the TV still on. Quietly, Brax grabs the remote off the bed and turns the TV off and places the control on the bedside cabinet.

Walking over to the chair in the room, he grabs the blanket that Phoebe had probably placed there and then walked back to the bed and draped it over his brother.

Making sure he didn't make a noise he exited the bedroom and went back to join his girlfriend.

(4:01pm) 9 minutes later…

Hearing Brax walking out the house Ricky asks without looking at him: "Was he ok?"

"He was asleep, so I turned the TV and put a blanket over him and left the room." Brax answers her, grabbing the cloth from her hand.

"Well that's good."

"Eh?"

"Well Phoebe told me yesterday that Nate said Kyle wasn't meant to be discharged till at least next week so he can get some rest and heal at the same time."

"So, the fact he's sleeping is a good sign?"

"Yeah it means at least he's doing something Nate told him to do." Ricky jokes causing them both to laugh.

"Very true." Brax concurred then went back to finishing up the BBQ.

(6:17pm) 2 hours and 16 minutes later…

When Phoebe got home from work, she was surprised to not find Kyle in the garden with everyone else.

So, when Brax told her the last time he had checked on Kyle, he was asleep Phoebe thought it was a good thing.

Which is why she is now having to be quiet while she gets changed out of her work clothes into something more her. While she was putting here work stuff back in the wardrobe, she heard a cough coming from the bed and quickly whipped her head round.

"Hey sleepy head." She greets her boyfriend as she walks over to the bed.

Sitting up, Kyle grabs the glass from the bedside cabinet and takes a quick drink.

Putting it back down, Kyle who was a bit more awake inquired: "What time is it?"

"Nearly half 6. According to Brax, you've slept the afternoon away. Not like I'm going to complain as it means you're getting some rest."

"Following doctor's order like I was told to do but in the comfort of my of bed."

"Whatever you say. Dinner's nearly ready anyway, so I'm happy I don't have to wake you up myself."

"What we having like?"

"Well Brax cleaned the BBQ. So, I'm assuming that we have that for dinner." Phoebe informs him.

"Cool." Is all Kyle says, then goes on to ask "How did the blanket end up over me when it was on the chair?"

Phoebe just laughs and stands up with Kyle copying her as she left the room.

(6:56pm) 39 minutes later…

Andy and Josh had joined the group of people in the garden ten minutes ago, so now they were all sitting eating dinner while talking about their days.

"How you feeling Kyle?" Josh asks the older man as he puts the tomato sauce back on the table.

Putting down his burger, Kyle responds to him: "I'm fine thanks for asking Josh. What about your head?"

Rubbing his head, Josh goes on to say: "It's fine, much better now that Evie has kissed it better."

This earned the teen a slap from his older brother, Andy then follows the slap with: "No one wants to hear that Josh!"

With that everyone laughs but the laughing stops when Kyle starts to cough.

Looking at his brother, Brax says worriedly: "Hey mate, are you ok?"

"Yes Brax, for the 4000th time I'm fine." Kyle sighs then takes a quick sip of his beer "It's just a cough. Probably from the fact I had a tube forced down my throat."

"A tube that allowed you to breathe." Phoebe reminds him "Do you think it's a good idea to be drinking beer?"

Suddenly Kyle slams the bottle back on the table and stands up: "I'M FINE FOR GOD SAKE!"

"Ok I'm just making sure Kyle." A shocked Phoebe says to her boyfriend.

Heading towards the gate, Kyle turns around and says: "Well I'm sick of it! Now I'm going to head to the Diner for something to eat in peace."

They all watch as Kyle leaves the garden.

"Should we go after him?" Ricky quizzes Phoebe.

Shaking her head: "No."

"Why not?" they all ask.

"Because when Kyle gets like this, it's best to just leave him be, trust me." Phoebe says as she goes back to her food.

(10:11pm) 3 hours and 15 minutes later…

Kyle had eventually returned home about 15 minutes earlier and was currently sat in the living room watching TV as he didn't fancy going to bed yet until he was sure Phoebe was completely asleep.

Coughing, Kyle thinks to himself.

This cough is driving me insane. Actually, both the cough and everyone asking if I'm ok is driving me insane. What don't they understand about the fact I'm fine? I know that what happened scared them and they're just making sure I don't end up getting hurt even more but it's annoying.

Coughing again, Kyle headed into the kitchen and grabs a glass of water then returns to the sofa.

All this coughing is making my chest hurt. Oh well I'm sure it will get better after all it was only 4 days ago, I had tube breathing for me so hopefully this cough is down to that.

With that Kyle goes back to watching the film he had put on, half-way through it he falls asleep on the sofa.

(7:23am) Next day…

Kyle was still asleep on the sofa when Andy entered the living room to grab some breakfast from the kitchen, before he headed off to work at the Gym.

While he was sat at the table, Brax and Ricky enter the main house talking away when Andy says: "Shhh."

Noticing Andy was pointing to the sofa, Brax sighs and asks: "How long has he been there?"

"I think all night. I heard him get back at about five to ten last night, I figured he just wanted to watch some TV before going to bed and having to deal with Pheebs. But I guess he must have fell asleep there as the TV was still on when I woke up."

"Do you think we should wake him, Brax?" Ricky says looking at the man she views as a brother.

"Nah, just leave him." Brax says as he puts the kettle on "He obviously needs the sleep."

Ricky was about to move away from the sofa when she hears a strange noise coming from Kyle. She moves closer to him and put her ear to his face.

Looking up from his bowl, Andy asks: "What on earth are you doing?"

Standing up straight, Ricky commented: "He's wheezing."

Brax stops what he is doing and moves back over to the sofa and listens for himself.

"Your right." Brax tells her.

With that Brax nudges Kyle in hopes of waking him up, which works.

"Wh what?" Kyle wheezes.

"Mate, you don't sound to good." Brax says to his little brother clearly worried about how he sounds.

"I I'm f fin fine."

"No you aren't."

"YES I AM!" Kyle shouts.

"Alright mate calm down." Brax says as he tries to calm Kyle down.

"I'm going for a shower." Kyle throws before making his way from the living room and bumping into Phoebe.

"What's going on?" Phoebe asks as she pushes her boyfriend back into the main area of the house.

"NOTHING!"

"Kyle, stop shouting." Ricky says to the young man.

"Why?" Kyle says without out shouting this time.

"Because Josh is still asleep you idiot." Andy reminds Kyle.

After not getting the response she wanted, Phoebe spoke up: "Can someone tell me what is going on?"

"According to Kyle he's fine. However, both me and Brax could hear him wheezing before Brax woke him up." Ricky explains to Phoebe.

"I was not wheezing."

"How do you know? You were asleep." Brax mentions to his brother.

"I've said I'm fine so leave it. Now as I said I'm going to go have a shower." Kyle says and manages to actually leave the room this time.

Watching her boyfriend leave the room, Phoebe turns back to face the rest of the room's occupants: "Wheezing?"

"Yep and he stuttered his words when he woke up."

"I have to do something with Denny today so will anyone be able to keep an eye on him?"

"Me and Brax can." Ricky says volunteering herself and her boyfriend.

"Good, just make sure you check on him." Phoebe says as she goes to check on her boyfriend.

(1:32pm) 6 hours and 9 minutes later…

Kyle was in his he heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." Kyle responded.

The door opened and Brax popped his head through the gap: "Me and Ricky need to pop to the station for my bail check-in, so we won't be too long."

"Whatever." Kyle waved his hand his brother as a way of goodbye.

Brax doesn't say anything instead he just closes the door and leaves the house.

Hearing the front door slam shut, Kyle breathes a sigh of relive.

Thank god, they've left now I can be left in peace. My chest still hurts as well, maybe I shou…

Kyle stops thinking to himself when he suddenly breaks out into a coughing fit. Realising he doesn't have a glass of water he gets off his bed and go in search of a drink.

(1:40pm) 8 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Braxton House – Kitchen

Kyle stumbles his way into the kitchen while still coughing. Walking over to the shelf he takes down a glass and proceeds to fill it.

After taking a drink his cough still doesn't let up and he remembers that there was some cough medicine in the bathroom, so he go off to get some.

(1:51pm) 11 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Braxton House – Bathroom

Once in the bathroom Kyle he opened the medicine cabinet and locates the cough syrup. Taking the recommended dosage, he places the bottle back in the cabinet then heads back to his room.

(1:58pm) 7 minutes later…

Kyle was still coughing when he walked back into his room.

I swear this cough is just annoying me now!

Kyle walks over to his desk as he decides to do some work on the laptop but notices it wasn't there. Turning around while rubbing his chest which over the last ten minutes was starting to feel tighter, he spots the bag which had the laptop in when he came home.

Walking towards the bag, Kyle break out into another coughing fit but this time it feels different to him. Suddenly his legs give out from under him and he finds himself on the floor.

Pulling himself into a sitting position, Kyle leans his head back so it's resting on the bed. As he continues to cough, he can hear a rattling sound coming from somewhere within him just before his eyes start to close, Kyle thinks to himself.

Why didn't I listen to Nate?

Then the world turns black and Kyle slumps sideways so his whole body is lying on the floor…

Archived