Blades Of Skye !!!! (by JosieTash) - comments

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow just thinking of Skye and Billie weidling huge swords is just such a dreamy thought :lol::wub: Glad Skye got away from her evil dads clutches. What a evil ogre he was :angry:

Great story

Will there be a 9th story to this saga I do enjoy these wacky little tales of yours

MANY thanks once more for everyone's comments throughout this fic ........

despite it being vaulted at one point cos I couldn't work out, for the longest time, the most thrilling etc way to write the treasure hunt race scenes. One the plus side of that, if i'd worked out that sooner, Raffy and Tori wouldn't have been in this fic, or the Billy gets turned into Catherine tangent/sub plot.

Red Ranger 1, I knew you'd guess etc that part of the scene was inspired by the ep "Family", which guest starred a young Amy Adams [as Tara's cousin]

Pembie, there'll no doubt be another fic in this saga ....one that combines past faves [Ruby, Saha, Rosie etc] along with current cast ppl like Raffy and Tori and ......

Spoiler

more than likely at least 2 of the main cast people who've just arrived - Oz pace - Bayside !!!!!!

Til next time, see ya then !!!!!!:P

Edited by JosieTash

31 minutes ago, JosieTash said:

Red Ranger 1, I knew you'd guess etc that part of the scene was inspired by the ep "Family", which guest starred a young Amy Adams [as Tara's cousin]

I'm trying to work out if that was before or after her guest starring role in Smallville as a girl who went on an extreme weight loss diet and started sucking out people's body fat!

7 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I'm trying to work out if that was before or after her guest starring role in Smallville as a girl who went on an extreme weight loss diet and started sucking out people's body fat!

According to imdb, the Buffy ep was in 2000, whereas her Smallville role [ep title "Craving"] was from 2001.

Edited by JosieTash

Buffet was great so was Angel not so the ending 

I stuck with Smallville. but oh my very frustrating programme :lol:. It's going to have a crossover with The Flash next season don't know if you watch that

Edited by pembie

5 hours ago, JosieTash said:

According to imdb, the Buffy ep was in 2000, whereas her Smallville role [ep title "Craving"] was from 2001.

That sounds about right. Her character in Smallville appeared to be a fair bit younger though!

2 hours ago, pembie said:

It's going to have a crossover with The Flash next season don't know if you watch that

Really?! I'm not really familiar with The Flash (I don't think it's on terrestrial) but it seemed like the DC TV universe was set in a completely different continuity to Smallville, with their own versions of Supergirl, Green Arrow et al.

12 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

That sounds about right. Her character in Smallville appeared to be a fair bit younger though!

Really?! I'm not really familiar with The Flash (I don't think it's on terrestrial) but it seemed like the DC TV universe was set in a completely different continuity to Smallville, with their own versions of Supergirl, Green Arrow et al.

I think I heard it or read about it somewhere I don't know how it would work because they have cast a new Superman in Supergirl I don't watch that show.. So unless its like set in a  parallel universe as The Flash can do such time bending things  we might have Tom Welling back who never wanted to fly as Superman so that could be quite funny. Have a flightless superman while we have this new guy as  a updated flying Superman as well then maybe.

Edited by pembie