Blades Of Skye !!!! (by JosieTash) - comments

3 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Not that I remember. I think last time we saw her she was dating one of the crewmembers from that film she did.(She seemed to have a lot of forgettable guest star boyfriends.)

It's then no surprise that she's dating the guy who co-stars with her in the US kids show in which she stars in the movie ,.... said guy is played by Nick Westaway.

Oh, and the Ben-Tara kiss in the trailer ....... actually, I don't know if I should say anything. Like, I don't want to say, as you might not want to know too much before you see the movie. 

Edited by JosieTash
  • Like 1

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, JosieTash said:

Oh, and the Ben-Tara kiss in the trailer ....... actually, I don't know if I should say anything. Like, I don't want to say, as you might not want to know too much before you see the movie. 

Might be best to keep some things secret, especially when I have no idea when I'm going to get to see it...

• Like 1

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:52 AM, Red Ranger 1 said:

Might be best to keep some things secret, especially when I have no idea when I'm going to get to see it...

Definitely no more spoilers.

I will say though that it was VERY good to hear another VERY positive review of the movie on one of our morning news/infotainment shows this morn. Was worried, since the movie was released last week, that we wouldn't get a review on this show about the DA movie as we didn't get a movie review segment on this partic show last week, but we got one this week so all is good.

btw, I'm typing latest chapter of BLADES OF SKYE !!! at the moment. Posting within the next few hours ....that's the plan anyway.

Edited by JosieTash
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Great chapter

Wow that was unexcepted.

So Billy's back I wonder if Ruby will forgive him.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen