Tales From The Bermuda (by pembie) - comments

Ludub

Oooooh! Very mysterious! :ph34r: Really like the atmosphere you're creating already, and I love that Luc can talk. I'm excited to get into the stories and see what lies ahead! Loved your description of everyone's favourite 'toffee nosed' cop too, or should I say 'Detective' (oh dear) ... Very fitting! :lol: Can't wait to read the next chapter!  

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god! ...That was brilliant! :lol: So well written! Loved all your little jibes at Phoebe's singing, and the less than pleasant (but amusing) imagery of her and Justin going at it next door while poor Brody's desperately trying to fend off a demonic doll. Stay away from the blue smarties, eh?! And what is Raffy's problem with Brody's beard?! (I, for one, quite like it! :lol:) Love your clever use of language in this. Very funny. 

• Like 1

Creepy, wonderful opening chapters !!!

When you/Zac was describing "tales from the Bermuda", I initially was thinking of something akin to "The Neverending Story" .....then I remembered tat you said that publishers thought this was too dark.

What's the deal with you and Raffy [whom I BEYOND adore] ..... she was a dog in one of your fics, now she's a freaky ragdoll ?????

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, JosieTash said:

What's the deal with you and Raffy [whom I BEYOND adore] ..... she was a dog in one of your fics, now she's a freaky ragdoll ?????

Well with a name like Raffy she seemed suited to the role And she was my main feature The story wouldn't have worked without her :lol:.. If I write anymore stories after this one and if Raffy shows up I will be kind to her shall I? :lol:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, pembie said:

Well with a name like Raffy she seemed suited to the role And she was my main feature The story wouldn't have worked without her :lol:.. If I write anymore stories after this one and if Raffy shows up I will be kind to her shall I? :lol:

Do you not like her??? .... like I know you don't Phoebe [no problems there, I HATE her]. 

btw, some context, even before Olivia Deeble was cast in H&A, I really liked her in a kids show called "Little Lunch". Ironically, given how brainy Raffy is, Olivia's Little Lunch character, Tamara, was often at odds with LL's brainiac Debra-Jo.

Edited by JosieTash
  • Like 1