Tales From The Bermuda (by pembie) - comments

Ludub

Love Alf's blase attitude at the end there! 'Oh well, at least I didn't get eaten!' :lol: Again, a lot of nice imagery here with Alf and his pink fishing rod, slippers, and the fact that he was sitting on his hat... Scarlett putting on lip gloss at the traffic lights... The shark trying to decide which one of the figures on shore looked the tastier! Lol! :lol: And again, I'm intrigued by the significance of this book and its seeming ability to give Luc the power of speech. Very mysterious!

Impatiently :wink: awaiting the next chapter! haha!

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter 

Alf whinging about using a pink fishing rod :lol:

Scarlett putting lip gloss on at  a traffic light oh my :lol:

Still find it odd Luc can talk.

Update again soon :)

That was truly excellent! :P Loved loved loved it!

So, that's how Josh regained his eyesight (and recovered from being brain dead!) and why he went out and killed Charlotte! That makes a lot more sense than what the show would have us believe! Love how Nate's punishment is to drive all his girlfriends crazy (that makes sense too!). So, everything has a price? I'm trying to figure out what Zac's trying to tell VJ. You have me scratching my noodle alright! A very well told story! :)

Loved Tori drawing doodles of Buddy too, and having nothing but that and a menu for the diner on her clipboard :lol: and how useless everyone at the hospital is (that's actually probably a fair assessment! lol!) Wonder if Nate enjoyed his shortbread in the end? :wink: You can't beat a bit of shortbread and a cup of tea, can you?

• Like 1

The explanation as to why the ppl of summer bay have miraculous recoveries was VERY well done. a spooky take on the sitch.

Wonder if the moral of this whole thing ... the thing that Zac is trying to get VJ to Luc ...... is that, if she wants ANY kind of normal life, GET OUT OF THE BAY !!!!!!!!

Edited by JosieTash
  • Like 2

Awww! How I would love it if Oscar was off working for NASA (instead of being squashed flat by something heavy! :angry:) Loved Raffy using her feminine wiles to charm the two geeks and steal the space gun. Not sure that plan to enlarge her boobs was a particularly good one, although I'm sure most girls have wished for bigger (or smaller) boobs at some stage. So glad to get an explanation for Mason's disappearance EVERY SINGLE TIME something serious is happening with his family, lol! :lol: (nice little jibe there!)  Love how Justin hasn't got the slightest clue about food, Tori decided to treat her brother's allergy with a burst of radiation, and Chris and Irene are a right pair of eejits trying to steal Brody's recipes. Too many little jokes to point out :lol: Very clever and funny! Really looking forward to the next chapter to find out what the story is with 'ghostlike' Zac?

• Like 1