Tales From The Bermuda (by pembie) - comments

Ludub

I like Luc's style! She's not fazed by anything is she?!

There is a solution to all this 'fear of goats' malarkey, y'know? - here's a recipe for goat tagine - https://thedomesticman.com/2014/04/15/moroccan-goat-curry-tagine-makfoul/ (nom nom nom! :lol::wink:) That'll take care of the little 'beady-eyed' buggers for ya! haha! I reckon that big sharp-horned goat would taste pretty good in that curry! (rubs tummy :))

Loved John Dad, Dad John, 'that guy I used to live with''s relationship with Jett, and the 'no no no no no no no' that definitely sounded like the John we all know and love.

Sounds like Zac is gradually disintegrating (like any good crew member of The Flying Dutchman would on his return to dry land). Leah's in for a pleasant evening! lol! :blink:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how quick one can be 3 chapters behind !!! Time for a bit of a catch up !!!  …….

Bee Brody was indeed funny and weird and a cool take on his onscreen drugs crisis …… and even a girl as smart as Raffy thinking about increasing her bust size to impress a boy, timeless !!!

Killer goats was VERY out there, but like the ref to John’s childhood. REALLY wondering what Zac’s deal is …..AND why Luc is soooooooo fearless [aside from the fact that she’s Billie’s daughter]

Everything being soooo upside down, inside out in the most recent chapter was head scratching weird, but totally coooooool.

MUCHLY looking fwd to more

• Like 2