Past, Present and Future

Kellicopter

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys I had such a good day! I met another aupair in the area who's going back to the UK in 2 weeks. She'd lived in the area for a couple of months and hadn't yet got as far as Palmy. She's not a Home and Away fan but I told her that it's still such an iconic thing to do and people will be jealous.

So we went to the beach and they weren't filming, sad sad. But we sat and played in the sand for a bit (bare in mind I had a 2 year old with me), and went to the park. About 11 we said we'd head up to the Boathouse for lunch.....THAT'S WHY THERE WAS NOBODY AT THE BEACH, DUH. Haha. So we got there and the catering vans were setting up for lunch, the only parking space was next to the portaloos. We saw Scott filming from inside his car with an unknown blonde chick on the outside looking in the window. And then while we were having lunch Maz and John filmed something outside of the diner. (Thinking about it now, that probably would have been a great time to walk down the pier!).

BUTTTTT while I was in the queue to order a cuppa for me and my new friend, I turned around and Scott was in the queue behind me! I kind of had a mini heart attack and then asked him for a picture. He was so so nice and probably gave me more time because he wasn't bombarded with people, it was just one on one. 

20621160_10155671944673593_1533239787161

(LOL at the photo bomb!)

So yeah. That happened. I also saw George having lunch meaning he may have been filming after we left, but I had nap time to get home for, and I was already quite high on life. 

56 minutes ago, Kellicopter said:

Guys I had such a good day! I met another aupair in the area who's going back to the UK in 2 weeks. She'd lived in the area for a couple of months and hadn't yet got as far as Palmy. She's not a Home and Away fan but I told her that it's still such an iconic thing to do and people will be jealous.

So we went to the beach and they weren't filming, sad sad. But we sat and played in the sand for a bit (bare in mind I had a 2 year old with me), and went to the park. About 11 we said we'd head up to the Boathouse for lunch.....THAT'S WHY THERE WAS NOBODY AT THE BEACH, DUH. Haha. So we got there and the catering vans were setting up for lunch, the only parking space was next to the portaloos. We saw Scott filming from inside his car with an unknown blonde chick on the outside looking in the window. And then while we were having lunch Maz and John filmed something outside of the diner. (Thinking about it now, that probably would have been a great time to walk down the pier!).

BUTTTTT while I was in the queue to order a cuppa for me and my new friend, I turned around and Scott was in the queue behind me! I kind of had a mini heart attack and then asked him for a picture. He was so so nice and probably gave me more time because he wasn't bombarded with people, it was just one on one. 

20621160_10155671944673593_1533239787161

(LOL at the photo bomb!)

So yeah. That happened. I also saw George having lunch meaning he may have been filming after we left, but I had nap time to get home for, and I was already quite high on life. 

Awesome :)

16 minutes ago, pembie said:

You had nap time to get home for :lol: Being high on life does take it out of you though

Cool picture

Hahaha unfortunately I was not the one who needed to nap, the 2 year old child I was carrying around did. And also unfortunately she didn't fall asleep, so I had a reallllllly fun grumpy evening :lol:

11 minutes ago, Kellicopter said:

Hahaha unfortunately I was not the one who needed to nap, the 2 year old child I was carrying around did. And also unfortunately she didn't fall asleep, so I had a reallllllly fun grumpy evening :lol:

Ooooh that makes sense the 2 year old But Yes I was thinking you were the one having the nap :lol:

30 minutes ago, pembie said:

Ooooh that makes sense the 2 year old But Yes I was thinking you were the one having the nap :lol:

Not gonna lie, I'd have loved one. But if it wasn't for her nap time I'd have spent all day there. Would have got photos with George, Georgie, Ada and Sophie to add to my collection :( (Just going off who was about by their insta posts today!)

I'm over the excitement from Tuesday now. That was so 2 days ago :lol: Hope you're all having a fantastic week. It's nearly Fridayyyyy.

Chapter 11

“It's only going to be a matter of time before people figure this out” Mason said. He had lied to Brody earlier about who he was having dinner with. He'd also lied about where he was this morning. He hadn't worked the late shift last night, in fact he didn't realise that Tori had worked. All it was going to take was for Brody to ask Tori or Justin and they were going to realise something was up.

“It's okay, I guess we've figured where this is going. Is it really the worst thing if people find out?” a female replied. Led on the beach under the stars, his right arm beneath her head like a pillow. Mason took his left hand and turned his body to face her. He cupped her right cheek in his hand, and turned her head to his. She looked into his eyes. He had got lost in those sea green eyes so many times, but this felt different. He pulled her face towards his and placed his lips on hers. His fingers combing through her hair and thumb stroking her cheek. She smiled underneath his lips.

Right now life was perfect. Mason a few years ago would have never imagined a life outside of witness protection, but here he was. He'd dreamed as a teenager that one day he would be able to separate from the family, be able to focus on his career and have his own life. But seeing Justin, Tori and Brody getting older and still focusing on nobody but the four of them, the dream was all he believed it would ever be. Yet here he was, on the right track to a career as a doctor, a girl that people would turn their heads at and a family that didn't have to watch their back any longer.

She moved to lie her head on his stomach while he laid his head back on the sand.

“So, how?” Mason decided she was right, it wasn't the end of the world if people knew. “Will we sit them down, or just let them figure it out?” She laughed with a reflection of the moon in her eye.

“It's not a big deal! You don't have to make it one.” Not a big deal? This was the first girl Mason had felt serious about since Lara. He couldn't cope with ever feeling that betrayed by someone again. He obviously tried things with both Evie and Liv, but neither of those situations were exactly a bed of roses. Which was probably for the best because he wasn't ready. But this, this was serious. This was someone he saw a future with, someone he wanted with him through life's trails and tribulations. He needed to know now if this was not how she saw their relationship, he needed to jump ship before getting hurt again. The way he tensed his body told her his feelings.

She sat up and looked at him, “You're worried,” she said grabbing his hand with her small dainty one. “This is for keeps. I didn't mean we're not a big deal!” Mason tried to break a smile. “I mean it's not a big deal that people know.” She kissed his big man hands and tried to show him a sincere smile.

“I need to get going soon,” this stage of the night is normally where they'd bus back to hers and sneak into her room together. “I'm meeting Roo in the morning for help with my assignment.” Mason knew this meant a night on his own.
“Sure, I'll drop you back.” He told her. His car had stayed in the car park a few nights recently, at least if it's at home nobody will ask him questions. She sat up and started gathering her things off the ground and putting them in her bag. She handed Mason his car keys, with him grabbing her offering hand and pulling her in for one last kiss. She laughed and shook her head. This was something special to her too, Mason could tell.

They made their way to the car, making sure nobody saw them as they left the beach. They'd quite enjoyed the danger of being together in secret. It was easy at university, the only people they could possibly bump into together were Olivia and Roo. Neither of whom really cared what they were getting up to in their spare time.

As the car pulled up to the house, Mason dipped the headlights. She undid her seatbelt and slid over in her chair to kiss Mason goodbye.

Good night handsome.” She smiled and left the car, closing the door behind her. Mason wound down the passenger side window and blew a kiss.

“Good night Zig.”

Archived