Selina's disappearance (Spoilers for Early Years viewers)

beau_t

There's an episode on youtube where Selina disappears on her wedding day to Steven. Nobody seems that concerned about Selina's whereabouts just assuming she changed her mind or something. How long is it until people realise she's missing and how do they come to learn she's been kidnapped by Saul? My memory of this story is hazy.

It has been a while since I watched the episodes. Someone else probably has a better memory than me. I wasn't happy they didn't get married so my memory is tarred from the time.

I think we see Selina being held by Saul about a week after she goes missing. I remember Selina waking up and she sees Jesse's, probably Steven's face and then Soul's face comes into focus.

I can't remember when they find out she has been kidnapped. I remember Steven finding Selina's wedding present to him - cufflinks to him in her suitcase a couple of days after the wedding episode. This helped him realise she hadn't run away.

I seem to remember Irene is pretty suspicious to start with and ends up showing Steven a letter that Selina wrote to him and was going to give him after the wedding, and he realises that the person who wrote that wasn't going to change her mind.I seem to remember they find Saul's fingerprints on the car or something: At the time of course, they all thought he'd died in the commune fire.

It all happened pretty quickly really, she disappeared at the end of the 2255 - the end of 2256, Irene was trying to convince Steven that Selina must have loved him because of that letter and that something strange was going on.

In 2257 they drafted in Terri to make some enquiries, which she then took seriously when she found out the limo driver's licence was a fake and Selina had left her purse, and they started treating it as abduction. It was that episode where we saw Selina waking up with Saul sitting by her side (as chair said, they did keep us guessing as she slipped in and out of consciousness with her seeing Jesse's face, then Steven's face and then finally Saul's)

I'm not 100% on the circumstances on how they found out it was Saul (it was either fingerprints as RR1 said or because of an identikit the limo firm had provided), but that was in 2260. Then they tracked them down in the bush (when Terri shot Saul) in the next ep - so just over a week in all.

Archived