General Chat

Krazy Karl

That's like me. I work really hard in the year, so my predicted grades are high. The pressure from that and the fact that I hate revising, makes exams really hard for me. I'm just glad they're almost over!

Yea I am sure you will have done fine. Atleast now with only the two left you can start looking forward to a relaxing summer.

I beat you all in the siblings stake,i have 1 brother and 5 sisters and i'm the eldest.One of my sisters went mental and ran away,don't know where she is,my broyher lives with his girlfriend and i live alone.I like having my own place.The others still live with mum and dad.

Stoke-on-Trent. Umm...there's a river that runs through my area called the Trent and Mersey, so I guess that's where the 'Trent' bit of the name comes from. Stoke was the original name of a town, then they merged it with some other towns to become a city, so they added the -on-Trent bit to distinguish it I guess. I just refer to it as Stoke, I'm lazy! I don't actually live in the city though, I live about 30 minutes out of it, in the middle of a field! :P

Have you guys heard of Alton Towers? Or Wedgewood or Royal Doulton? Or Robbie Williams? They are our most famous exports! :P