General Chat

Krazy Karl

She's a terrible actress, shes got the typical girl-next-door look.

What I find hilarious was that CMM asked her out and she said he was too old but thats not stopped her from going out with Joel Madden with a 7 or 9 (Im not sure) age difference.

Yeah thats the movie But not lizzie mcguire movie that was on quite a while ago on melbourne seven its cadet kelly as it just came on the screen.

Cadet Kelly started at 6:30pm tonight - on 7, I think i have seen it before... I cant remember though....

Ooohhh...lucky you! Stoke's so *beautiful* - NOT! Have you been to Festival Park Jackie?

No I don't think I have been to Alton Towers and the water park place. I agree though I love the drive to Alton Towers once you are off the Manchester Motorway its great to see all the countryside.

WaterWorld! That's on the Festival Park, there's loads of shops, and fastfood places as well. But man, there are A LOT of chavs!

Lol, yea Waterworld I loved that place, even though it was about 10years ago when I went. When we had the Indoor Waterpark in Bolton about fifteen minutes away from me that place used to be full of chavs.

She's a terrible actress, shes got the typical girl-next-door look.

What I find hilarious was that CMM asked her out and she said he was too old but thats not stopped her from going out with Joel Madden with a 7 or 9 (Im not sure) age difference.

That sound silly.If she dosn't want CMM i'll have him for her!