General Chat

Krazy Karl

Jackie: We'll have to try it some time when no one has got anything to do the next day :P

Elise: I know. 'tis bizarre. Like you guys live your lives when we're asleep in bed

I know tell me about it seeming I am doing really long shifts this weekend one tonight 5 until about 2am and then 12noon until 9pm tommorow come monday I am going to be knocked out.

Hey Elise!

It sounds like you guys had fun last night.I'd just like to say i'm very proud of myself.i went to bed at 5am yet still managed to get up at 11am.and we all know about my wierd sleeping patterns don't we Jess?

I most certainly do! :P Yeah, it was such good fun last night! :) Shame Cal wasn't here though :(

Ive been home all day... My parents went to Chadstone (shopping centre) most of the day, from before 12 (when i got up)... Now they have gone out to some dinner thing.. A whole day of being at home doing nothing..

With my cat stepping on the keyboard :( :( :(

Hey Elise!

It sounds like you guys had fun last night.I'd just like to say i'm very proud of myself.i went to bed at 5am yet still managed to get up at 11am.and we all know about my wierd sleeping patterns don't we Jess?

I most certainly do! :P Yeah, it was such good fun last night! :) Shame Cal wasn't here though :(

I know I wonder what happened to him, he disapeered from the BB house aswell at about one yesterday afternoon. Elise the money is the only thing that gets me through my long shifts. :P

Edited by Jackieleanne

yeah, but just make sure before you start feeling it, take a few naps or something.

Or you could drink red cordial, that always works! :)

I'm proud that I'm actually IN Big Brother, it is such a great experience. :)

I love my sleep. When I have school, I'm usually asleep by 11pm, but then in the holidays when I don't have anything to do the next day, it just depends what time BttB slows down!

I know what you mean i've been like that this year being on my gap year, don't know what its going to be like when I start uni in september. :P