General Chat

Krazy Karl

Heya!

Is anyone here?

*Pokes head around the door of GC. Stares into an empty room* Oh well....I may as well just talk to myself for a bit and see if anyone else comes to keep me company....

Well....where do I start? Ok then....my name is Jess (although most people call me jeh-jeh). Umm...I'm 5'7, slim and a brunette. I'm 16 (just about to do my GCSEs) and I go to an all-girls Catholic (I'm not actually Catholic though) school. I love shopping and listening to music. I'm single and I live in Stoke-on-Trent in the UK. Ummm.....oh yeah.....I have a job......and I'm learning to drive! Wooo! Taking my theory test soon!

That is moi!

Good luck with your gsces.

Thanks....I think I'm gonna need all the luck I can get.....5 weeks to go and counting!

^^ more specific in my terms, 18 days to go!!!

Yeah, actually thinking about it my first actual exam is on 7th May, although it's just an Italian oral exam so hopefully I shouldn't have too much trouble - just a case of making up the answers to random questions as I go along and learning my presentation. But I think my first written paper is about a week before Half Term so about 5 weeks to go - Music - my favourite!

Yeah right!

XxX

I go to an all-girls Catholic (I'm not actually Catholic though) school. I love shopping and listening to music. I'm single and I live in Stoke-on-Trent in the UK. Ummm.....oh yeah.....I have a job......and I'm learning to drive! Wooo! Taking my theory test soon!

I'm learning to drive too! It's a wee bit scary but not as bad as I thought it'd be. Also, if you don't mind me asking, did you used to be Catholic?

I go to an all-girls Catholic (I'm not actually Catholic though) school. I love shopping and listening to music. I'm single and I live in Stoke-on-Trent in the UK. Ummm.....oh yeah.....I have a job......and I'm learning to drive! Wooo! Taking my theory test soon!

I'm learning to drive too! It's a wee bit scary but not as bad as I thought it'd be. Also, if you don't mind me asking, did you used to be Catholic?

No, it's OK, I don't mind. Nope, I've never been Catholic....I'm actually a Protestant Christian lol.....but it's just that my parents think that the education is really good so they send me there irrespective of the fact that it's Catholic. They think that I can just 'ignore' the religious aspect of the school, but it's kinda hard when you're made to go to Mass every couple of weeks lol. Driving's ace....but then again maybe the reason that I like it so much is all the power it gives me....I'm a bit power crazy lol.

I have my french oral this Monday! Kind of Confident actually, suprisengly. My first real exam is on the 19th May. Citizenship!

I'm so glad our orals aren't that close....I don't go back to school until Monday lol. Ooohhh....Citizenship...that sounds fun....although we can't take it as a GCSE at our school.

yea I really like driving although on my last lesson I stalled twice at a set of traffic lights, which was kinda embarassing! I went to a Catholic school too, but I am Catholic, although not a practising one. I can't really go to church because I work at the weekends, but my parents are still ashamed of me :S