General Chat

Krazy Karl

Luckily 'cos I drive an automatic car I've never had the problem of stalling (apparently it can only happen in a manual car...not sure why though), although I have been known to attempt to go the wrong way around a roundabout after my instructor said, "Go right at the roundabout" lol.

I think that my parents would be pretty annoyed with me too if I worked on a Sunday and so couldn't go to Church...I don't really see why as IMO you don't have to go to Church to feel close to God, but I still know that my parents would be funny with me. It's a shame really. But I know that that would be the way it would be.

I go to an all-girls Catholic (I'm not actually Catholic though) school. I love shopping and listening to music. I'm single and I live in Stoke-on-Trent in the UK. Ummm.....oh yeah.....I have a job......and I'm learning to drive! Wooo! Taking my theory test soon!

I'm learning to drive too! It's a wee bit scary but not as bad as I thought it'd be. Also, if you don't mind me asking, did you used to be Catholic?

No, it's OK, I don't mind. Nope, I've never been Catholic....I'm actually a Protestant Christian lol.....but it's just that my parents think that the education is really good so they send me there irrespective of the fact that it's Catholic. They think that I can just 'ignore' the religious aspect of the school, but it's kinda hard when you're made to go to Mass every couple of weeks lol. Driving's ace....but then again maybe the reason that I like it so much is all the power it gives me....I'm a bit power crazy lol.

I have my french oral this Monday! Kind of Confident actually, suprisengly. My first real exam is on the 19th May. Citizenship!

I'm so glad our orals aren't that close....I don't go back to school until Monday lol. Ooohhh....Citizenship...that sounds fun....although we can't take it as a GCSE at our school.

What. you think i chose to do Citizenship. it was an essential and apparently Compalsury in all school, by the looks of it they were lieing!!! Citizenship is ok though. Im happy that i am predicted an A.

Are you talking driving lesson? you cant until your 17 Right? i need to get my provisional one first.

Edited by princess_in_pink

What. you think i chose to do Citizenship. it was an essential and apparently Compalsury in all school, by the looks of it they were lieing!!! Citizenship is ok though. Im happy that i am predicted an A.

Are you talking driving lesson? you cant until your 17 Right? i need to get my provisional one first.

We don't have to do Citizenship, although my school is a private one, not state, so maybe that has something to do with it. Because we don't have to do SATs and stuff like that, 'cos the government has less of a say in the running of our school. Oh...well done in being predicted an A....I hope you get it! Yeah, I am taking driving lessons at 16 because I have CP (Cerebral Palsy). It's a disability that I luckily only have a very mild form of because I was born 9 weeks early and suffered brain damage at birth. But it only midly affects my legs and my ability to write at great speed. But anyway, because of all this it means that I can learn to drive a year before everyone else (ie at 16). So I guess there are a few perks to having a disability...

^ I’m sorry to hear that. But I guess it has its benefits. lol! that’s so unfair, we had to do our SAT's. Which I personally found absolutely useless. To me all it did was compare different state school to see how well they are performing and making the school look good. I think the government should scrap them, they are a waste of time!

Thanks, it's OK though, you kinda just get used to it (and the perks do go a little way to making up for it a bit lol). I know, SATs are a waste of time and you described them perfectly...I'm so glad we don't have to do them!

Thanks, it's OK though, you kinda just get used to it (and the perks do go a little way to making up for it a bit lol). I know, SATs are a waste of time and you described them perfectly...I'm so glad we don't have to do them!

Noooooooooooooo!!!! I hate SATs, we even had SAT papers to do in easter holls. I didn't do it, stuff that....BTW I'll miss doing mine.Mwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhha!!!

It does seem a bit pointless them giving you practise papers to do if you're not even going to get to do the actual exam! It would be like practising for something that's never gonna happen....not that I'm in anyway telling you it's OK to not bother doing your homework, but it does just seem a bit pointless to me!