General Chat

Krazy Karl

2. Romeo and Juliet- Who was to blame for the death of Romeo and Juliet?

And last but not least

I may be able to help as we are studying Romeo and Juliet in class. Although we are studying the [baz Luhremen] Movie but they are pretty much the same.

We discussed this in class and the whole ide of Romeo and Juliet is based around fate. Just before the Capulet party, Romeo says he foresees hios death and that the events of the night would eventually lead to his death.

The events that lead up to his death include:

Falling in love with Juliet at Capulet Party

Declaring his love for Juliet, Getting married to Juliet

Mercutio's death by Tybalt

Tybalts death by Romeo

Romeo being banished from Verona

Juliets parents wanting her to marry Paris

Priests foolish idea

Romeo not recieving the telegram of Juliets phony death

Romeo hearing the news that Juliet is dead

Romeos own stupidity to kill himself

And the Juliets death was just to blame for her own stupidity of:

Going through with Priests foolish death plan

Stupity of killing herself

Wow if I put this much effort into my own school work I might actually pass :lol:

LOL! thanks for that, i suggest that you put effort into your own work as much as you do in mine! anyway, thanks again. :-)

Edited by princess_in_pink

Like your new avatar Kim.

Lol thanks, I needed I new one

LOL! thanks for that, i suggest that you put effort into your own work as much as you do in mine! anyway, thanks again. :-)

Lol no worries. I actually love the story of Romeo and Juliet and the whole fate idea. I think fate exists...maybe not so much to the stage where Romeo forsees his death but yer it's a good story. I wish they released a book/movie where it wasn't written in Old English or whatever it's called

uummm... they do. i watched it in school. its the one with learnardo dicaprio (sp?) in it? although it still had all that, old fasion language in it!

Yeh thats the one we watched but it has Old English...I have no idea what they're saying half the time :lol:

I'm so bored I'm just putting on my makeup,can we talk about something interesting?? How bout madonna and everyone going on about her having to act her age and that shes not young anymore.

Edited by Lolzi