Sarah Lewis - Luisa Hastings Edge

Skylover

Why was Sarah so obsessed with the Summer Bay residents? I wasn't watching at the time but she sounds like a good villain. Dani hated her boyfriend Felix but other than that was there really any reason for her to wreak havoc on everyone? Or did they just say she was basically a psycho?

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Sarah Lewis - Luisa Hastings Edge
8 minutes ago, beau_t said:

She was a crystal meth user and it messed up her head. She believed one of the residents of Summer Bay had killed Felix when in fact he died of an overdose.

An overdose administered by herself no less.

As well as her character profile on the site, there's also a bit of exclusive backstory hidden away in the depths of the site that Bevan gave us, which provides a bit more insight:

http://www.backtothebay.net/features/bestvillain/

• Like 5

Thanks Dan and Beau t.

How did people react to the Zoe 2006 plot which was trying to cash in on the success of the Sarah Lewis storyline? From reading info on BTTB it sounds like it wasn't as good as the original Sarah plot.

Edited by Edward Skylover

21 hours ago, Edward Skylover said:

Thanks Dan and Beau t.

How did people react to the Zoe 2006 plot which was trying to cash in on the success of the Sarah Lewis storyline? From reading info on BTTB it sounds like it wasn't as good as the original Sarah plot.

People remember Zoe though. Sarah is pretty much forgotten. I mean we actually had this convo in the lunch room at work this week. Due to H&A ending for the year soon, finales came up and nobody remembered this. They could remember Noah dying and being a ghost but not exactly how. 1 thought it was in a car crash.

Edited by dee123

But the thing is did Zoe have any decent motivation? As Red Ranger said in the Most Popular Character poll, she wanted revenge on the town for what happened to Sarah (but was she even in a relationship with Sarah at any point? Sarah supposedly loved Felix). Nearly all of the characters who knew Sarah had left when Zoe turned up.

I'm surprised to hear Sarah is pretty much forgotten.I think it depends who you talk to.She was one of the better villains the show has had despite the fact she killed my beloved Noah, imo.She had a reason for doing what she did, as flawed as it was.And it was just before the time when those sorts of things became a weekly occurance which made it even more memorable to me.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ~Lynd~ said:

And it was just before the time when those sorts of things became a weekly occurance which made it even more memorable to me.

I watched the siege episode on YouTube yesterday and it was absolutely brilliant. The plot was tired by the time Zoe turned up, the explosion and plane crash which followed immediately afterwards was totally ridiculous, and the show never stopped that kind of plotting ever since. Even 2010's love-fest year had that terrible villain Penn.

Edited by Edward Skylover

Sarah was the last sympathetic psycho that h&a has had. She loved Felix & it was the crystal meth that fuelled her pain/anger. Am I remembering it wrong but didn't she kill herself after shooting Noah.

I thought that was a brilliant end.

Her relationship with Zoe was a way of escaping the mental ward.