80s vs 90s era?.

j.laur5

Also, There were two other siblings who were subsequently forgotten about; Edward and Elizabeth (who were present at Dinner when Lachie brought Shannon over to meet the folks and it all came out about Peter, the dad, being gay)

Talk about Dysfunctional! 

When you think about it, Screwed-upness is definitely in Olivia's genes. Her maternal side wasn't perfect either Grandpa Max (Domestic Abuser), Grandma Maureen (Junkie/Junkie Bait)! :o

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

Also, There were two other siblings who were subsequently forgotten about; Edward and Elizabeth (who were present at Dinner when Lachie brought Shannon over to meet the folks and it all came out about Peter, the dad, being gay)

Talk about Dysfunctional! 

When you think about it, Screwed-upness is definitely in Olivia's genes. Her maternal side wasn't perfect either Grandpa Max (Domestic Abuser), Grandma Maureen (Junkie/Junkie Bait)! :o

haha yes. I remember Diana talking James about how he felt Chloe said he didn't lobe him. She said it doesn't matter. She put up with his father with other men and it worked just fine for her! Maybe Diana could come back now Olivia is in it. Sorry. This is totally of the subject

My fault, I'm taking it there but we're within the confines. It seems the 90s was a  pretty hot time for the show (at least the first 7yrs consistantly).

Diana would be about as welcome as a fart in a Spacesuit as She and Irene aren't the best of friends however it could spark a good storyline if it's a plot like she wants to make peace with Livvy before she pops it and leaves her some money under some stip (i.e. drop the Richards from her name).]#

The 80s what was left of it had some great drama (Roo/Frank/Bobby triangle, Bobby finding out she's a Fisher/Stewart, Sal being happily adopted, Stevo getting along term girlfriend, Sidestories involving Barlows, Macklins and Samuels, Dodge of course)

14 minutes ago, Blaxland 89 said:

I still wish it was Diana that turned out to be the stalker. She did say in 1999 that she would see the bay and everyone in it on their knees. anyway 80s v 90s is so hard to call. They were such a product of their time. 

She also said we hadn't heard the last of her when she left in 2005, but I think that was just to create a red-herring for Irene's poison storyline.

Diana was great! I love the scene when Lachie is in hospital and Diana is ranting about having found out "from that OAF-ISH IRENE WOMAN!"

3 minutes ago, beau_t said:

She also said we hadn't heard the last of her when she left in 2005, but I think that was just to create a red-herring for Irene's poison storyline.

Diana was great! I love the scene when Lachie is in hospital and Diana is ranting about having found out "from that OAF-ISH IRENE WOMAN!"

4 minutes ago, beau_t said:

Haha yes. Back then it was an effort for Diana to breathe the same air as Irene she was so below her. Remember her getting off the phone to hayley and saying I spoke to that insufferable child that lives with them. X 

That's hilarious lol.

There's another scene where there is a party at the Beach House and Diana is being faux-nice going round pouring people drinks. She makes a point of loudly but "nicely" pointing out in front of everyone that she won't offer Irene a drink because of her past problems. :lol:

24 minutes ago, beau_t said:

That's hilarious lol.

There's another scene where there is a party at the Beach House and Diana is being faux-nice going round pouring people drinks. She makes a point of loudly but "nicely" pointing out in front of everyone that she won't offer Irene a drink because of her past problems. :lol:

Haha. I know exactly what your talking about. At one point she walks into the bathroom and say oh my what a charming bath mat! Lol 

Just now, Blaxland 89 said:

Haha. I know exactly what your talking about. At one point she walks into the bathroom and say oh my what a charming bath mat! Lol 

Sorry. This has turned into the Diana Fraser appreciation society.m

I think it's because in many ways she felt like an 80s character 

1 minute ago, CaptainHulk said:

Remember when Irene when BESERK at her over the offer Alcohol?!

Also, Kerry McGuire played another rich bitch in Neighbours who was an art critic who caused Helen to lose all faith in her abilities temporarily.

Yes! Irene- YOU PUT GROG IN THIS!!!! 

Id id like to see her in this other role. 

7 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

Remember when Irene when BESERK at her over the offer Alcohol?!

Also, Kerry McGuire played another rich bitch in Neighbours who was an art critic who caused Helen to lose all faith in her abilities temporarily.

5 minutes ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Yes! Irene- YOU PUT GROG IN THIS!!!! 

Id id like to see her in this other role. 

Diana : I won't offer you any irene I know you don't indulge

Irene through gritted teeth: thank you Diana. Just the cross I have to bear. 

Archived