Top 5 scariest scenes.

We have had Top 5 emotional, now, be afraid, be very afraid, top 5 scariest scenes.

Ailsa being pounced on from behind by a mystery attacker in the Diner in 1995.

Bobby coming out of the fridge.

Pippa getting a call from The Summer Bay Nutter.

Bertram sobbing and wailing under a blanket in a remote shack that Carly, Lance, Martin and Stevo were.

The Braxtons getting a disturbing package from Jake Pirovic.

Oh this is an interesting topic.

5) Angel and the evil clown toy from Hell!

4) Stephanie's creepy visions

3) Sally (after being pushed off the ladder and lying on the floor) seeing the outline of the stalker wandering around the house/followed by seeing the blurry outline of the stalker fiddling with her hospital equipment. Really creepy!

2) Bobby's "ghost" taunting Ailsa all over the house.

1) Saul's "ghost" telling Joey at the end of an episode to "Place the pillow over Irene's face, and whatever happens, do not let go". Chilling!

Hard to narrow down 5.

Basically late 1994 whenever Michael and the usually more Affable Pippa would ROAR at the Kids (i.e. that time Pip got stuck into Jack)

Don's 1992 heart attack was scary too.

When Alf turned on Vicki Baxter when she came into the store after the Grant mess (though I can't say she DIDN'T deserve that)

Irene doing her block at Damian for cheating and he ran for the hills (I serious thought she was gonna turn back into 1991-92 Jacquy Philips edition Irene)

On 18. juli 2016 at 2:25 AM, beau_t said:

Oh this is an interesting topic.

5) Angel and the evil clown toy from Hell!

4) Stephanie's creepy visions

3) Sally (after being pushed off the ladder and lying on the floor) seeing the outline of the stalker wandering around the house/followed by seeing the blurry outline of the stalker fiddling with her hospital equipment. Really creepy!

2) Bobby's "ghost" taunting Ailsa all over the house.

1) Saul's "ghost" telling Joey at the end of an episode to "Place the pillow over Irene's face, and whatever happens, do not let go". Chilling!

Number 3, I had forgotten about that. That scene was indeed really creepy O: Zoey in general post reveal was a creepy character

I am not so sure i am a fan of scary moments in a daytime soap.... I like exciting storylines more than scary. And there are different kind of being scary. Some of it has been good, though, with some good acting. 

Joey Rainbow having hallucinations about his father Saul Bennett. And the whole Saul storyline. I thought that was really creepy (and not creepy in a good way). 

I thought Aden's breakdown was scary, but scary in a different way. Believable and really well acted, but too serious for H&A too handle. 

A half-unconscious Tamara lying on the ground and Brax having a go at her, because he wanted to know were Ricky was (after the kidnapping). I thought it was scary, and I found him a potential woman abuser. The scene was terrifying. Really didn't like it at all. Scary moment - but not in a good way. 

Trey and the bus.... because such things unfortunately happens around the world. 

And several more. 

Archived