Top 5 emotional scene

Blaxland 89

The guy who plays Hunter is a good actor. I just think the Character of Aden had better writing. And Todd had a bit of charisma about him I agree. I always remember the scene when Aden was in Thearpy. And the Thearpist Questioned Aden, how could your father save you, when he was drowning himself. Thought that was some terrific writing. The shows writing these days is not as goood. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, jodlebirger said:

To be honest I don't think Hunter's actor is bland. I have seen some glimpses of great actor work. But he can't shine without good material

7 hours ago, Luke39 said:

The guy who plays Hunter is a good actor. I just think the Character of Aden had better writing. 

This is probably very true. I think that they introduced the character badly (as thought they never intended for him to stay) and they really haven't given us a plausible explanation for his behaviour or a reason to like him. I find the character exceptionally bland. That's not to say that the actor might do a better job if he was given better material. Maybe. I just don't think the writing is up to the standard of a few years ago. Actors in this show really need to be extremely talented to make the writing work for them, and to shine despite the badly written storylines they seem determined to churn out at the moment. It's a pity.

52 minutes ago, Ludub said:

This is probably very true. I think that they introduced the character badly (as thought they never intended for him to stay) and they really haven't given us a plausible explanation for his behaviour or a reason to like him. I find the character exceptionally bland. That's not to say that the actor might do a better job if he was given better material. Maybe. I just don't think the writing is up to the standard of a few years ago. Actors in this show really need to be extremely talented to make the writing work for them, and to shine despite the badly written storylines they seem determined to churn out at the moment. It's a pity.

I think if they gave his character cancer he could prove how good he really is at the hard and emotional scenes. That would be a interesting story 

1 hour ago, Ludub said:

Even an oscar winner would have looked "stupid" and unbelievable with the H&A storylines. I agree that the character is bland, but I think that the actor might be good. Because when he has been given some emotional scenes or angry scenes, he has acted believable with great face expressions and his feelings in a way have looked real, but it doesn't help when the storylines lacks realism and are really unbelievable. 

Kyles exit scenes when Ricky says this is breaking her and when he's saying his final farewell and you can see that Ricky is shattered :( And then his and Phoebes final words, these scenes really hurt to watch :( Damn the producers for doing all these stupid exits for the characters...

OH Phoebe was Rich. Basically ignored him for months, when he was a choice choose some idiot over him. But oh now Phoebe is the centre of attention, she thinks she has the right to say goodbye to KYle, you were the one love of my life. No Phoebe you are the one love of your life, the quicker you realize that, the happy you well be :lol:. It's funny who is Meg and Blake? I only started watching this show prob when I was 11 in 2001, so I don't have a very good memory. Prob remember more from 2004 onwards, is when I started watching reguarly. A recent moment that I Felt was Sad, was Maddy leaving Matt. I knew their run wasen't so popular around these quarters :D. But I shipped them, and felt really bad for Matt. 

Meg and Blake were played by Cathy Goldbold and Les Hill. Les was a regular character for a few years and Meg was only around for six or seven weeks in 1992, so it was before your time. She had leukemia.

I'm pretty sure the final scenes are on YouTube.

Even now, they're known to be one of the most well crafted scenes Home and Away has produced.

Cathy and Les were both highly capable actors and it was the first time leukemia was handled as a storyline by the soap.

Archived