Brody Morgan - Jackson Heywood

What do you think of Brody

MY THOUGHTS: one things is certain, this guy is freakin hot and I'm not just talkin hot I'm talkin fifty shades of grey hot, no seriously the character Brody came across as a likable enough guy the most grounded and mature of the brothers, l look forward to seeing where the writers take this character (please do not stuff him up).

Edited by alias
  • Like 1

On 9 June 2016 at 10:29 PM, TheFlaminGalah said:

I am very intrigued in how he convinces... whoever's running Angelo's to change everything about the restaurant from the name to the kitchen sink. The way he criticizes food makes me thinks he's going to be all snooty and force the change, but I hope he mellows out by the time the change comes. 

I'm hoping that's a one off, because he's upset about the move, he seemed more relax with Phoebe. 

• Like 1

I know this is :offtopic: but didn't Jackson play a different character Lachie Caldwell in 2009 on H&A? I read it on IMDB i know it's not accurate 

Anyways I missed the Wednesday Ep and double Ep on Thursday.

But so far I'm liking Brody. 

Edited by Kristen

7 hours ago, Kristen said:

I know this is :offtopic: but didn't Jackson play a different character Lachie Cadwell in 2009 on H&A? I read it on IMDB i know it's not accurate 

Anyways I missed the Wednesday Ep and double Ep on Thursday.

But so far I'm liking Brody. 

Yeah it's been mentioned by many since the casting was announced

http://www.backtothebay.net/characters/caldwell_lachie/