Blind Sided (by Ludub) - comments

Great chapter once again! 

Glad that Tamara's call on Andy's phone got through and Kat knew something was wrong. Very poor policing to have that many officers in the city but im really glad Kat was there and called for backup, even if it did take a while. 

So Josh's attempt to kill Tank didn't work out very well, but im glad that he at least tried, in order to save Evie. Go Tamara though, it's unfortunate that she and Kyle had to effectively put his life on the line to save the others but it certainly did the trick. Hope he gets better in hospital. Really glad he survived.

Also really glad Evie hasn't died yet. Poor Evie, having gone through what she has and now, as long as she wakes up it will be a long road to recovery, physically and emotionally. I hope she gets better and that she and Josh will be able to reunite at some point. They have a lot to work through but they're alive and that's the most important thing. I also hope Oscar and Josh will be able to have the friendship they once had. It's not Josh's fault that Tank did what he did.

Only one chapter to go... well i look forward to it :P :)

• Like 1

Great chapter 

Glad Tamara's call went through to Kat 

Im glad Kyle will be okay.

I hope Evie will be okay.

I can't believe this is almost over.

I look forward to more

update again soon :)

Great chapter 

Glad everyone got through the ordeal.

Tamara having twins was a twist like Phoebe did in the show before she lost the babies.

I loved the ending.

Thanks for sharing :)

Edited by Kristen

Great chapter 

Can't believe this fanfiction is over :( but I did love reading it, Ludub :) 

Liked how everyone come to terms with their ordeal

Ohhh I wonder what is on the DVD at the end of this chapter... :o (I can guess it's something to do with Tank torturing Josh)

Are you going to do a sequel? 

Thanks so much for sharing it. 

• Like 1

Wow.. great chapter to finish of a great story. You truly have a gift!  Great writing with a great plot that explored the characters in depth. Loved seeing the roller coaster everyone has been on. The pure villain in the story was really well written and executed, and i liked how you consistently explored the consequences physically and psychologically to everyone involved. It began with Josh dealing with his vision loss but ended with a huge variety of characters experiencing so much pain (Kyle for example). Anyway, onto the chapter:

I liked the interview - It was a great way to explain what had happened during the past 2 years. Really happy Josh and Evie got back together and that they begun writing as a way to try to overcome the horrors they went through. Great to see them move forward with their lives and go to uni.

Ooh i like the idea of Tamara and Kyle becoming parents. That would be great to see. So sad that Kyle is in so much pain but it's realistic.

I liked the addition of Bonnie!  Also like that Andy and Kat stayed together. And Oscar and Andrew- that was a suprise but i liked it. Glad that Oscar and Josh were there for Evie with no hard feelings. And i liked Andy realizing how much he his going to miss Josh and Evie... and how much free time he's gonna have now.

Lastly, glad everyone seems to be moving forward slowly. But that video.. i don't think Kat and Andy should've watched it. Not without Josh's permission. And now they are going to have to live with it... :unsure:

But it was a great ending!! :) Is there a sequel?? :P  I enjoyed reading your story very much, so thank you for sharing!! :D Hope you continue writing in the future!

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I feel quite sad that the story has come to an end but I don't think there would be a sensible way to do a sequel. It seemed like a natural ending to me. No idea what to do with myself now! I'll just have to find a new story to write, if I can. Thank you all for reading!

• Like 2

Great last chapter 

i loved this whole fan fiction 

i love how Tamara and Kyle are going to be parents

like Andy and Kat together 

this whole fan fiction was amazing it was a awesomely written fanfic and i really enjoyed reading it.

wonder what was on the video 

so happy that everyone got through it. 

• Like 1

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Blind Sided (by Ludub)
  • 3 weeks later...

I skipped over this when you first started posting because we weren't far enough along in the UK but recently found myself drawn back towards it and...wow. It is simply superb. From the thorough exploration of Josh losing his sight to the visceral trauma that pretty much every character has gone through. Some of the characters weren't as I see them or didn't go the way I'd expect them to, but your versions were completely compelling and stayed true to the way you saw them. (And you get points for having Kyle and Tamara together!) A very enjoyable read, thank you very much for sharing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/04/2016 at 1:04 AM, Red Ranger 1 said:

I skipped over this when you first started posting because we weren't far enough along in the UK but recently found myself drawn back towards it and...wow. It is simply superb. From the thorough exploration of Josh losing his sight to the visceral trauma that pretty much every character has gone through. Some of the characters weren't as I see them or didn't go the way I'd expect them to, but your versions were completely compelling and stayed true to the way you saw them. (And you get points for having Kyle and Tamara together!) A very enjoyable read, thank you very much for sharing.

Thanks Red Ranger 1 :-) I only just saw this comment. It's very kind of you to say that.