Blind Sided (by Ludub) - comments

Great Chapter!

Glad Tamara's vision problems are finally diagnosed. Wish there was a cure though. Glad she made the decision to tell Josh as soon as possible.

Liked that Josh has been boxing. Great release of stress. 

Ohh i love a good cliffhanger :) hope the others get home soon, though if Tamara is there i wonder where Kyle is. I understand Josh just wanting to give up and give in; its a lot easier but another persons life is in danger too. And he hasn't come so far to give up now. I'm guessing the police are oblivious to all this.

I look forward to more  :P

• Like 1

Great Chapter!   Love a good cliffhanger and this chapter certainly delivered!

Poor Josh... and Kyle... and Tamara... and Andy... and ... pretty sure who the girl is... :( :o

How Tank managed to do all that without the police batting an eye is worrying. 

Now that Andy can talk he should try to scream to alert the cops. Or do something cause Kyle looks to be in a very bad place, nevermind everyone else. :unsure:

All they need now is for John and Marilyn to come home :ph34r: Not sure if Tank would expect that. Hope someone realizes they are in trouble.. before it's too late.

Excellent writing as usual. You certainly know how to write psychopathic Tank, while demonstrating the fears from Josh, Andy and the others well.

Look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1

Great chapter

poor Kyle,Andy,Josh and Tamara.

I hope Andy will get help now that he can talk.

I wonder what Tank will do next.

I Look forward to more

Update again soon :)

Wow Great chapter!

Like how you have written a timeline of events. Now we understand how Tank got Evie and why the cops are useless. Oscar should surely know by now that something is up. Poor Phoebe :( Feel very sorry for Kyle who is slowly dying and had to see his dead ex girlfriends body. :(

Glad Tamara physically seems to be okay. Good job pretending to be blind.  Glad she has called Kat. Tamara is the only one who can save them, quickly. Though i don't know how.. maybe she should try to untie Andy quickly. I don't know. But she probably needs to do something else as soon as possible. Or Evie and Kyle will die.

Poor Josh and Andy too. While it's good that Tank isn't getting that much of a reaction out of Josh, it's worrying that he has gone into some sort of catatonic state. And Andy, having to tell him what's happening to Evie.  

Great writing once again, hope everyone will be fine, update soon :P

• Like 1