Blind Sided (by Ludub) - comments

Well after 40 days and 40 nights I have reached the end of this story..

Its been a blinding read of greatest. :wink:. I really enjoyed Tank's character in this... I never really found him that interesting in the show. But you truly brought his psychopath ways to life and that is why the final chapters of his whole grand masterplan hostage chapters were my favourite  part of the story I like a good viilain he even sort of got the last laugh there with Episode 9  So not so the happy ending :lol:

The first couple of chapters I thought they worked well the slow build up is good because you know something big is coming to knock everyone for six I liked how Tank played his clever mind games with Josh at the start Cool that everyone thought he was making up well not cool but made it gripping

Clever that throughout the story Tamara was slowy getting her sight back and in the end she had it restored enough to take Tank down I thought that was a very clever little twist..

Funny that Kat talked Andy out of telling Josh about the DVD at the end there Because nowadays Kat would be right on the phone blurting it all out :lol:

I don't think I could write a story with 40 chapters though I don't know how you do it I think my brain would melt :lol:

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, pembie said:

I don't think I could write a story with 40 chapters though I don't know how you do it I think my brain would melt :lol:

Haha! I don't seem to be able to keep them short! :huh:

Thanks for taking the time to read this and comment on it. I started re-reading bits of it myself and I can definitely see a lot of places where it could be improved, but like I told you before, this was my first story. Really glad you enjoyed it! 

The question is, what did happen in Episode 9? :blink::unsure: