Friendships that lasted long after departure (actors)

CaptainHulk

Based on the Fisher and Fletcher family reunions, I was inspired to make this this topic.

Heard Tempany Deckert and Tristan Bancks were still pretty tight as were Ray Meagher, Judy Nunn and Fiona Spence as of the last few years.

I'm wondering any other instances apart from the obvious (i.e. Tessa James/Lincoln Lewis)

Lynne McGranger and Lyn Collingwood are good friends in real life.

Both are also good mates with Laurie Foell, Lyn in particular has kept up a close friendship with her and they've worked together in theatre productions that Lyn has directed.

Lynne McGranger and Lyn Collingwood are good friends in real life.

Both are also good mates with Laurie Foell, Lyn in particular has kept up a close friendship with her and they've worked together in theatre productions that Lyn has directed.

Ah, that's nice. 

Laurie is such a good actress and it's a shame she isn't really on TV these days. 

Yes, I always felt a bit sorry for Laurie Foell that Josie was written out so inexplicably after she returned and worked so had to create a different character from Angie. That must have been around this time 10 years ago. Wow. Of course there are a lot of good actors who struggle for work - that's the industry.

I'm sure I read (probably on here) that Vanessa Downing and Rodger Oakley are good friends in real life.

Judy Nunn and Cornelia Frances are also good friends, as are Norman Coburn and Ray Meagher.

I think Kate Ritchie is still in touch with Debra Lawrance and Dennis Coard but I'm not sure how close they are.

Archived