New Stalker?

Guest whoareyou

I was just wondering as the current storylines are being recycled a lot recently,why not have a new stalker? It's been 8 years or so since the last stalker (which was the best storyline H&A has had in my opinion) and that could work again.

SPOILERS AHEAD

(BASED ON LATEST UK EP'S)

Could Montogomery be a contender to be the new stalker? It popped into my mind when Leah got that blank phone call. It seemed like something the stalker would do. If they want to do a storyline like this, they need to build it up slowly and make it secretive.

You never know, Montogomery might of known them (Sarah , the original psycho could have been at Mangro river high) or Zoe may still be alive. She did survive one explosion, why not make it 2?

I was just wondering as the current storylines are being recycled a lot recently,why not have a new stalker? It's been 8 years or so since the last stalker (which was the best storyline H&A has had in my opinion) and that could work again.

SPOILERS AHEAD

(BASED ON LATEST UK EP'S)

Could Montogomery be a contender to be the new stalker? It popped into my mind when Leah got that blank phone call. It seemed like something the stalker would do. If they want to do a storyline like this, they need to build it up slowly and make it secretive.

You never know, Montogomery might of known them (Sarah , the original psycho could have been at Mangro river high) or Zoe may still be alive. She did survive one explosion, why not make it 2?

If Zoe comes back she is gonna be just like Murdoch from Macgyver, someone that always comes back from the death and it´s 8 years not 6. Didn´ M die?

I suppose. Zoe was a great character and the storyline was just amazing. I really want something like that again

Me to, i also miss the who killed that person which they used to have every year for a long time, i believe the who killed Penn was the last?

Mod Edit: :offtopic:

I suppose. Zoe was a great character and the storyline was just amazing. I really want something like that again

Me to, i also miss the who killed that person which they used to have every year for a long time, i believe the who killed Penn was the last?

I hate those storylines because they are never developed realistically and are almost always plot focused, rather than concentrating on how the characters would react to such a life changing event. Also, if they happen too often they become meaningless and repetitive which equates to boring Imo.

I hate those storylines because they are never developed realistically and are almost always plot focused, rather than concentrating on how the characters would react to such a life changing event. Also, if they happen too often they become meaningless and repetitive which equates to boring Imo.So you didn't like the who killed Angie or who killed Josh storylines? Seems like they had this happening each test from 2004 to 2010. I can't remember any who killed who storyline since Penn

I think a true, realistic and gritty stalker storyline could be very dramatic and interesting to watch. But I don't think the writers would pull it off realistically. Leah's stalker storyline could have been massive and lasted the entire year reaching a huge climax, but nope.

I think Brad stalking Chloe was probably the best 'stalker' storyline, if you can call it that. Or when Angel was stalked in 1995. Marilyn was stalked for a while in 1999 too and that was a pretty creepy storyline.

I think stalker storylines can be great for the show but they need to be few and far between rather than occurring often and repetitively. Repetitive stalker storylines won't capture the drama, surprise and overall intenseness that the producers are aiming for.

The Zoe/Summer Bay Stalker storyline in 2005 was fantastic because at the time it was a rare storyline and viewers were hooked at the time. Some viewers say that this storyline was the beginning of the new direction that the producers were taking with more emphasis on plot-driven stories as opposed to character-driven drama. Whether it's been a good thing for the show is open to interpretation to those who watch the show.

Archived