Secret Santa 2013

Guest Barbara

BTTB SECRET SANTA 2013

Hello! I’ll be hosting BttB's Secret Santa again this year.

Now for people who may not know what Secret Santa is or how it works, you’ll find more information here or you can have a look at the threads from previous years (you'll find the links at the end of this post).

Below you will find the guidelines for BttB’s Secret Santa. Please read them carefully.

Before you sign up, please make sure you will participate and finish your gift(s). It’d be really unfair if the person you were assigned to make a gift for didn’t get anything.

All members who are interested in entering, fill in the form below and post it in this thread.

Username:

What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction?

What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction?

What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction?

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make:

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself:

From the forms that get posted I will pull names randomly out of a hat and make sure that people's requests can be fulfilled. For example, if you say that you can't write fanfiction or make videos, I will try to make sure that your Secret Santa presents do not involve you having to make those things. You will be sent a PM after the sign-ups close letting you know who you are making presents for.

Minimum presents from previous years are as follows:

- Five icons as a minimum for those who are just making icons.

- For those that are doing a mixture of graphics, three icons and a larger graphic.

- For those who are doing Videos/Fan Fiction, please don't think you need to do five of each to keep up. One will suffice because I know how much effort can go into it.

Additional Guidelines:

- Icons should be 120 x 120 in size and suitable for use on BttB (ie. no animations, H&A only)

- Fanfiction is a one-shot of 1000 - 2500 words in length.

- Videos approximately 3 minutes in length.

(Keep in mind these are just guidelines for Fanfiction/Video. If you are feeling inspired and want to increase the length of either, you are more than welcome. They do not necessarily have to be Christmas themed either - Unless your Secret Santa specifies)

Timeline:

Secret Santa Presents "Delivered" - 18th December

So you will have about a month to work on your presents and then a new thread will be opened on December 18th for you to post your presents. Don’t worry if they aren’t ready by this date - The thread will remain open well after Christmas for you to give and receive your gifts.

To see the threads from previous years, just click the following links: 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2006.

If you have any questions, please leave a comment in this thread or send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible. :)

Username: ~JarlieFanEver~

What I can make: Icons/Banners/Wallpapers/Fanfictions

What I can't make: Videos
What I would like: Icons and Wallpapers, Video

And I would like a video made of the Summer Bay gang (for my fanfiction Life Goes On) I would like Casey, Ruby, Xavier, Sasha, Dexter, April, Oscar, Rosie, Browny the dog (he's a German Shepherd) :) I want 'Life Goes On' as a title for the video and here is a short Short description for the video:

This video is about eight teenagers (Casey Braxton, Ruby Buckton, Xavier Austin, Sasha Walker, Dexter Walker, April Scott, Rosie Prichard, Oscar Maguire) and their dog Browny including their lives in Summer Bay. They would go on hoildays together and get catch up in middle of a adventure...

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Characters from 2011 to 2013
Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: The Walkers (Sid, Dexter, Indi, Sasha), Casey, April, Jett, Alf, Irene, Ricky, Roo, Bianca, Rosie, Oscar, Tamara, Dexter/April, Casey/Tamara, Spencer/Sasha, Romeo/Indi, John/Gina, Harvey/Roo, Heath/Bianca, Brax/Ricky

Username: Dingo x

What I can make: Icons, Videos (Please note I won't be able to do christmas themed, especially icons.)

What I can't make: Wallpapers, Banners, Fan Fiction

What I would like: Icons

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Characters from 2005 onwards

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Sasha (preferably of her in 2011), Romeo/Indi, Tasha/Robbie, Aden/Belle

EDIT 10/11/13: Made a few changes. :)

Username: Zetti

What I can make: Icons, Signatures, Wallpapers

What I can't make: Banners, Fan Fiction, Video

What I would like: Icons, Wallpapers

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Characters from 2007 to now

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Heath/Darcy, Jack/Martha, Heath, Bianca and Bianca/Heath

Username: ariana_tithe
What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction? Banners, icons, wallpapers
What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction? Videos, Fan fiction
What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction? Icons
Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: any
Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Aden/Belle, Robbie/Tasha, April/Dex, Ruby/Romeo and Jack/Martha.

Username: Bobby Forever Missed
What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction? Fan fiction
What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction? Videos, Wallpapers, Icons, Banners
What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction? Fan fiction
Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: 1988-1992 cast
Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: 1988-1992 cast (please NO drug use! :) )

Username: Jen
What I can make: Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Fan Fiction
What I can't make: Videos
What I would like: Icons
Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Character/pairings from 2006 onwards, mostly teens.
Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Dex. April. Dex/April. Matilda. Mattie/Lucas. Belle/Drew. Christmas themed if possible :).

Username: watchtowersing
What I can make: banners, icons, wallpapers, graphics, fan fictions.
What I can't make: videos
What I would like: Icons, banners, videos.
Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: I'm not picky at all! I'll make anyone. (Assuming I can find pictures)
Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Mattie, Indi, April, Dex, The Walkers, Ricky, Nate, Tasha, Maddy, Zac.

Username: hunnibunni7000
What I can make: Videos
What I can't make: Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Fan Fiction
What I would like: Videos, Icons
Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Any characters/couples/families from 2012-2013. Past couples: Martha/Jack, Aden/Belle.
Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Walkers, Indi/Romeo, Sasha, Kyle/Tamara, Kyle,

Archived