Secret Santa 2013

Guest Barbara

Username: BethFaye
What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction?
What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction? None (restrictions on Videos and Fanfiction)
What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction? Any.
Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Banners, Icons and Wallpapers - Any Character from 2008-present day. Fanfiction - Charlie, Angelo, Brax, Heath, Darcy, Rocco & Bianca or any combo of them characters. Videos - Charlie/Ruby, Charlie/Bianca, Charlie/Brax, Any Braxton, Any Scott (including Irene and Dex), Charlie/Angelo or any pairing of characters mentioned.
Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Charlie, Bianca, Heath, Darcy, Rocco, Ricky or any pairings from that set of characters.

Thank you and I can not wait to take part in this again :D

Username: Barbara
What I can make: Banners, Icons, Wallpapers
What I can't make: Videos, Fan Fiction
What I would like: Icons
Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Characters from 2006 onwards
Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Martha, Jack/Martha, Matilda, Ruby, Charlie/Ruby, Nicole/Ruby, April, Dexter, April/Dexter, Dexter/Sasha (you don't have to use all of them)

Username: pinky1988
What I can make: Banners, Icons

What I can't make: Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction
What I would like: Icons, Wallpapers, Videos
Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Characters from 2006 onwards
Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Jack/Martha, Jack, Aden, Aden/Nicole, Charlie/Brax, Charlie, Ruby, Bianca/Heath, the Braxtons, Heath, Romeo/Indi, Romeo.

Archived