Paul O'Brien makes a Guest appearance in Neighbours

Guest MasterHolden

Former Home and Away actor Paul O'Brien has made a guest appearance on Neighbours, over 5 years after leaving Home and Away from playing Jack Holden, whom you'll all remember was murdered in the 2008 Finale. For those of you living in the UK, Paul O'Brien will make his guest appearance on Neighbours on Thursday 7th November 2013 at 5:30pm on Channel 5. (Should Paul O'Brien prove popular in Neighbours, if he wanted, he could be on Neighbours full time).

Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/news/a520240/former-home-and-away-star-joins-cast-of-neighbours-in-guest-role.html

He's actually 35 at the moment.

It seems like Paul's short guest stint on Neighbours is finished on Australian screens.

I know but 35 is pretty close to 40 years, just look at how fast the last 5 years went If 35 is close to 40 then 30 will be close to 35... Which is close to 40... And then 30 and 40 are really close. Time goes fast.? lol

When you are 35 you are in the mid thirties, not 40.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HAHA liked his character but gee isnt Paul hilarious bags Home and Away for being "rubbish" so moves on to the other soapie...but as they say people will do anything for money

Good Luck to him, however

Exactly what I was thinking about the bagging thing. He absolutely trashed Home and Away and then goes over to Neighbours. Lol.

I guess at some point when you've got no money you'll do anything. Don't know why he'd do it otherwise! :lol:

Archived