Paul O'Brien makes a Guest appearance in Neighbours

Guest MasterHolden

HAHA liked his character but gee isnt Paul hilarious bags Home and Away for being "rubbish" so moves on to the other soapie...but as they say people will do anything for money

Good Luck to him, however

Exactly what I was thinking about the bagging thing. He absolutely trashed Home and Away and then goes over to Neighbours. Lol.

I guess at some point when you've got no money you'll do anything. Don't know why he'd do it otherwise! :lol:

What are you talking about? Jack was the best character ever on home and away and made it better

HAHA liked his character but gee isnt Paul hilarious bags Home and Away for being "rubbish" so moves on to the other soapie...but as they say people will do anything for money

Exactly what I was thinking about the bagging thing. He absolutely trashed Home and Away and then goes over to Neighbours. Lol.

I guess at some point when you've got no money you'll do anything. Don't know why he'd do it otherwise! :lol:

What are you talking about? Jack was the best character ever on home and away and made it better

They're talking about Paul O'Brien's attitude to working on the show - if you look through the thread you'll see that no-one has even mentioned the character of Jack.

They're talking about Paul O'Brien's attitude to working on the show - if you look through the thread you'll see that no-one has even mentioned the character of Jack.

Oh so when he said trashed he ment he talked crap about the show like Melissa did?

Oh so when he said trashed he ment he talked crap about the show like Melissa did?

Exactly.

Exactly.

Yeah, sorry. It's one of those times where I knew what I meant, even if I wasn't saying it correctly!

Yes, that is exactly what I meant. He talked crap about the show after he left.

Archived