Neighbours' Executive Producer, RICHARD JASEK Interview

Guest Nasty_robinson

Neighbours use to be a great show. I accept much like H&A and other series actors come and go.

Sadly for me things have changed over the last 3 years and I no longer support Neighbours even though I support my fellow fans who still enjoy ramsey street. though I lost most of my sources I do hope the show does well for a few more seasons.

The series does have alot of good things going for them.

some devoted cast

The Tour

and doing fan mail which is rare with series

Now its not a perfect place as I know why alot of actors left so I dont really trust alot of news coming out from the people in charge. Im not happy with stories I heard and just upset with the way things went (storylines) which is the right of any fan!

Im mad at the way some actors where treated and found out what some poeple where like in real life!

So Hopefully the new actors (Like the Turner family) will help and my best wishes to anyone wanting to be a sucess and my wish is they learn from thier mistakes which the made!

In regards to Bower she might have made mistakes yet it wasnt her fault bad things happen like Kym getting sick and Neighbours losing Libby breaking up the kennedy family which hurt the show for example.

Im not offended they moved one, One actor didnt want to leave but the show wanted to add new people and I for one do not like to see people wronged!

Yet they do have good actors and those have devoted fans which I sure your one and I know people like you who feel that way.

As I told others what they are doing now moves them in a good place and more the better. I for one just have hard feelings from past incidents and whats happen.

Yes I do know alot of good people moved on for good reasons and some did not?

Thanks for providing the link of the interview :)

Neighbours has gone from strength to strength since Jasek took over Bower.

Agree with that too. It's absolutely brillant at the moment, I'm hooked on all the stories and get invested when watching. Can't say the same about H&A at the moment as I switch off while it's on and browse the net etc. It's not as gripping and most storylines feel disjointed, apart from the good ones which feature, the Walkers, John and Jett, Roo and Co, and Sasha and Rosie's friendship.

Well 2 things have happen. One hopefully they learn from bad writing people and stories and second with new people both onscreen and behind the scenes they should keep going .

H&A is a good show again it need new charcaters to keep fans interested.

I do have some hope for Aussie TV this year despite some disapointments.

The new REEF DOCTORS series looks fun.

Still nothing going to replace the big 3 H&A, N and my worse show vote Packed to The Rafters

Well 2 things have happen. One hopefully they learn from bad writing people and stories and second with new people both onscreen and behind the scenes they should keep going .

H&A is a good show again it need new charcaters to keep fans interested.

I do have some hope for Aussie TV this year despite some disapointments.

The new REEF DOCTORS series looks fun.

Still nothing going to replace the big 3 H&A, N and my worse show vote Packed to The Rafters

What's wrong with Rafters? I haven't seen it in a long time, but I thought it was a pretty good show.

Im not offended they moved one, One actor didnt want to leave but the show wanted to add new people and I for one do not like to see people wronged!

It's a shame that the actor is let go in this situation but that is the nature of EVERY drama series that has ever been produced, worldwide. I don't think you really understand the behind the scenes goings on.

You seem to have this fanciful idea that everyone, crew and actors alike are all perfect angels - and then when you hear or read something that doesn't match up to that black and white, naive way of thinking (I.e you realise that they are humans just like any person you meet in life, warts and all) you are offended and take it extremely personally. No wonder your enjoyment of any TV show would be ruined, if you are so obsessed with what goes on behind the scenes and celebrities personalities.

Archived