Neighbours' Executive Producer, RICHARD JASEK Interview

Guest Nasty_robinson

Yes, fans do have bad experiances with stars and shows. Look at the autograph threat. Fans do get hurt when they dont get replies. I know 2 people one in the UK and another in Australia who met their heroes in public and didnt have a great experiance. One refuse to support thier series yet the other still watches the actor show and accepts it as a well things like that happen,. But understand when he hears of similar stories.

Im upset at the loss of some friends who knew some people and had access to certain shows. and one was discovered and shut up and ruined a long friendship. I did find out that some actors are NOT very nice in public and some do NOT do fan mail which is a disapointment yet im not going to lose any sleep over a autograph. yet finding out what some people you thought where nice then learning they are not is a big disapointment and leads to alot of hard feelings. Therefore thats why I feel you people as just as bad as us Americans with the rudness and uncaring attitudes. I didnt want to think you had stars like us yet you do! As I was told things later I found out another? Although I do not want to blame all of Australia as they are alot of good blokes and people there who care yet I know things ahve changed over the last few years as the info I was getting stopping coming.

I really dont care what people do yet its nice to see some stars on Twitter and Facebook , many do not like to and they have that right! Some are good at being open and some are not!

Some actors have websites which like above is great however 2 friends tried to set up webpages and got no support even though one star gave one mate a hope they might approve one?

Yes actors come and go on series and one good thing is most Aussie shows have been very good with Fan cards and to hear thats no longer the case is very disaponiting!

I just saying I had some dispointing things happen and its caused some bad feelings.

Yet I come here to support and share the friendship among fans and not to make trouble and know how easy people get upset.

All i ask is keep an open mind and be like the mate I know who had one of thebad encounters.

Thanks

Archived