Erica "Ricky" Sharpe - Bonnie Sveen

I don't see how they wouldn't fit. Both seem to be really caring and loyal, they can think quick on their feet, and have no problem with the grey area if need be.

I do think that Ricky and Brax are it for each other, but she suits Nate well also.

Zac and Bianca seemed right for each other but look what happened, if he is gonna ruin yet another one of Brax´s love he can just leave the show now!

If heath does die or divorce Bianca she is free and Zac can make a move at her

LOL Zac and Bianca were never together. Sure Bianca may have had some unresolved feelings for him before she married Heath but that lasted five minutes in the end.

I really couldn't see Zac pursuing Bianca if she left Heath one way or another.

I don't see how they wouldn't fit. Both seem to be really caring and loyal, they can think quick on their feet, and have no problem with the grey area if need be.

I do think that Ricky and Brax are it for each other, but she suits Nate well also.

Zac and Bianca seemed right for each other but look what happened, if he is gonna ruin yet another one of Brax´s love he can just leave the show now!

If heath does die or divorce Bianca she is free and Zac can make a move at her

LOL Zac and Bianca were never together. Sure Bianca may have had some unresolved feelings for him before she married Heath but that lasted five minutes in the end.

I really couldn't see Zac pursuing Bianca if she left Heath one way or another.

I know that they never together but Zac where in love with her

Edited by Jacklost

This is a thread about Ricky Sharpe, not Bianca nor Heath nor Zac nor Hannah nor the MacGuire twins.

Please discuss all things Ricky Sharpe in this thread and you may also relate Ricky's shared on-screen interactions to other characters in this thread.

Please keep the discussion on-topic and don't go off-topic and off on a tangent about other characters unless you can related it back to Ricky or their interactions with Ricky.

There are other threads to discuss other characters such as Bianca, Heath, Zac etc in the Character/Actor thread - so please use them instead!

All what I am saying, is that Ricky and Nate progress seems really natural, even if if is happening fast. For him to develop feelings for her is not hard to imagine, she would be the kind of girl he would go for. She is loyal, sometimes too loyal, she is smart, caring, and willing to risk herself for those she cares about. And she is gorgeous too. Nate has similar qualities.

At the same time I have bought her and Brax being soul mates, they also fit perfectly.

I am really interested in seeing where this sl takes Ricky, I am really feeling her atm. Her sl is really realistic IMO.

• Like 1