Erica "Ricky" Sharpe - Bonnie Sveen

I really hope they turn. Ricky into Natalie with this Nate storyline for some reason I can see it happening.

Do you mean you hope they will turn Ricky into Natalie?

No that was meant to say I hope they don't turn her into Natalie like the way she was still pining for Brax when she was with Zac, I hope they don't do tat with Ricky and Nate IMO Brax had his chance and let her go.

I really hope they turn. Ricky into Natalie with this Nate storyline for some reason I can see it happening.

No that was meant to say I hope they don't turn her into Natalie like the way she was still pining for Brax when she was with Zac, I hope they don't do tat with Ricky and Nate IMO Brax had his chance and let her go.

Brax had his chance and let her go? He is in prison, unless he took her into prison with him he had no other choice then to let her go until he gets out of jail:) Zac should hook up with Leah or Hannah

Brax had his chance and let her go? He is in prison, unless he took her into prison with him he had no other choice then to let her go until he gets out of jail:) Zac should hook up with Leah or Hannah

Sorry but The way I see it you don't push someone away because you think you'll be in prison for ten years then expect to run back to you once they've moved on simply because you didn't spend as long in jail as you thought you would.

No that was meant to say I hope they don't turn her into Natalie like the way she was still pining for Brax when she was with Zac, I hope they don't do tat with Ricky and Nate IMO Brax had his chance and let her go. Brax had his chance and let her go? He is in prison, unless he took her into prison with him he had no other choice then to let her go until he gets out of jail:) Zac should hook up with Leah or Hannah

Sorry but The way I see it you don't push someone away because you think you'll be in prison for ten years then expect to run back to you once they've moved on simply because you didn't spend as long in jail as you thought you would.

I see you're point and I agree But to be fair to Brax though Ricky is moving on quite quickly. Brax hasn't even been in jail for that long yet, But saying that I hope she stays with Nate. They are much better, they have better chemistry in my view.

I think Ricky moving on is been written quite well. She has become such a good character, and Bonnie plays her really well.

Also, even though she will feel guilty about moving on, she has the right to live her life, Brax being in prison is jot her fault, and she has been better about it than I expected, so she has my support.

Edited by mokhashin

I don't see how they wouldn't fit. Both seem to be really caring and loyal, they can think quick on their feet, and have no problem with the grey area if need be.

I do think that Ricky and Brax are it for each other, but she suits Nate well also.

Zac and Bianca seemed right for each other but look what happened, if he is gonna ruin yet another one of Brax´s love he can just leave the show now!

If heath does die or divorce Bianca she is free and Zac can make a move at her

Edited by Jacklost