Erica "Ricky" Sharpe - Bonnie Sveen

I want her to move out and give Casey some space as she isn't really considering how it would affect Brax brothers.

To me it feels like that's all Rickie has done lately. It's Brax that keeps telling her to stop thinking about his brothers and let them sulk if they want. That said, I wouldn't care if she did move out, or get sent to jail. I'm actually hoping Casey lays it on thick in court to get her sent down. Bet he won't though.

Edited by MACYLIGHTFOOT

I like Ricky but I think that is because of the actress. I do hope Casey tells the truth and Ricky gets sent down for a while because she feels she deserves it. It is refreshing to have a character linked to the Braxton's who believes they should pay for their crimes.

And no, I don't think she should have to consider Casey's feelings. It just makes him look like a little bitch if he gets his way on everything (harsh I know but it is how I feel).

Everyone has gained something after it ended, their life got better, they got hat they wanted. Casey lost everything right after he got sent to prison where his dad was a prisoner. Then he moves out and Brax just wants to wait for him to come round, which he shouldn't have to. Wish Ricky wouldn't push things and take it slow.

Rickie was the one that didn't even want to pursue a relationship with Brax after Adam was stopped. She physically left him! How much slower could she go? Brax is the one that pushed her, Brax is the one that moved her in, Brax is the one that put himself and his happiness first, Brax is the one that let Casey move out. How is any of that Rickie's doing.

As for Casey losing everything, I disagree. He lost his girlfriend, and that might not even be a permanent thing. He still has his job, a job I feel he doesn't deserve with his recent behaviour, he still has his family, he chooses not to be a part of it. He still has the whole community lining up to help him and defending him and walking on egg shells around him.

Rickie was the one that didn't even want to pursue a relationship with Brax after Adam was stopped. She physically left him! How much slower could she go? Brax is the one that pushed her, Brax is the one that moved her in, Brax is the one that put himself and his happiness first, Brax is the one that let Casey move out. How is any of that Rickie's doing.

As for Casey losing everything, I disagree. He lost his girlfriend, and that might not even be a permanent thing. He still has his job, a job I feel he doesn't deserve with his recent behaviour, he still has his family, he chooses not to be a part of it. He still has the whole community lining up to help him and defending him and walking on egg shells around him.

Your right, Casey hasn't lost every thing but if I discovered in a couple of seconds, like Casey did, that a loved one had forgotten me, I don't know how I would handle it as it's just such a sad situation and I would probably think I had lost every thing. Casey acting the way he is, is an example of how one person might act in this situation, while others might act differently. And as for people walking on egg shells around him, it is wrong but I think people do that because they don't know what else to do and they don't want to hurt that person more, so they do that

Your right, Casey hasn't lost every thing but if I discovered in a couple of seconds, like Casey did, that a loved one had forgotten me, I don't know how I would handle it as it's just such a sad situation and I would probably think I had lost every thing. Casey acting the way he is, is an example of how one person might act in this situation, while others might act differently. And as for people walking on egg shells around him, it is wrong but I think people do that because they don't know what else to do and they don't want to hurt that person more, so they do that

That's a good point, but I think that you can only do that for so long, and have it thrown back in your face so many times before you have to forget about hurting them and be harsh with them. That's why I liked Indi just telling Casey exactly what she thought of his behavior last week. It's just a shame that he paid no attention to it.

As for Rickie, I don't particularly like her but as far as Casey feeling put out I don't think she's to blame there. Obviously she's to blame for what she did for Adam, but after that it was Brax who pushed it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...