Erica "Ricky" Sharpe - Bonnie Sveen

I'm surprised she's only 24 in real life.I would have said more like 30 tbh.

I love Ricky for all the reasons mentioned.She's a strong, independent woman who hasn't changed who she is to be with a Braxton.

Why? she looks so young, infact i think she looks like my age 22. Brax in otherhand looks older than he is, if i had to guess without knowing his age i would guess like 38

Edited by Jacklost
  • Like 1

Steve Peacocke (Brax) no ways looks like he's 38. He definitely looks like he's in his late 20s or early 30s.

Bonnie's (Ricky) age was surprising to say the least though. Lately I've noticed she's now 25 according to TV Week and not 24 as they mentioned previously.

It´s is wrinkles and a few gray hair which i think he had gotten now that in my opinion makes him look a bit older, like when he smiles there appears to be more wrinkles but that´s normal i guess for a 32 year old man

It's off topic but I do agree with jacklost. I thought Steve peacocke was about my age until I read his real age. He looks way older than 32. I find it almost unbeliveable that he is 10 years younger than me. Look at the guy who plays Zack. He is a few years older but looks younger. But some people look old, and some look young. There's nothing wrong with that but I don't understand the fuss about him, there are far better looking and far better actors on the show.

But with that said I do like the actress who plays Ricky. She is the first actress in years who is able to express feelings in a believable way. I think it is a shame that she is introduced by this terrible Adam returns from death storyline which now is airing on Norwegian television. But she really express her struggles in a beliavble way so that is the only thing I like with this storyline. I don't like Brax, but I do think that so far, she is the only realistic girlfriend he has had. The actors do have chemistry and look believable together. I never thought that with Charlie and Brax. She (Esther Anderson) is a much more classy person and I never thought she suited to play the police woman Charlie. And she would have been better with a more "classy" charachter. But everything around her and everything she did became such sentations, and destroyed the storylines because she was put in storylines which did not fit her (brax, Joey storyline and so on).

But still, I wish that Bonnie Sveen did not play a Braxton girl because that means she is not going to be explored outside that and she is probably going to be written out if the Brax storyline ends. And that is a shame. Bonnie Sveen is good and i would have liked to see her as a charachter on her own. And not a Braxton lady/puppet. Just look what has happened to Tamara. A charachter with potential and a good actress and all she is doing is pining after Casey and Kyle and her past has never been explored properly.

Edited by jodlebirger

I think Ricky can easily have life in Bay outside Braxtons. She is slowly but surely introduced to other characters outside that clique. Nate is a good tie to outside Braxton world. She is acquainted with Irene. Now her home is in the Bay, and she clearly likes it there.

I like her friendship with Bianca, and now Bianca has a position in the Bay outside of Braxtons as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I love Ricky for all the reasons mentioned.She's a strong, independent woman who hasn't changed who she is to be with a Braxton.

Why? she looks so young, infact i think she looks like my age 22. Brax in otherhand looks older than he is, if i had to guess without knowing his age i would guess like 38

Ricky didn't need to change because shes always been apart of the Braxton world.

Ricky didn't need to change because shes always been apart of the braxton world.

What´s that got to do with what i said?

Edited by Jacklost

Ricky didn't need to change because shes always been apart of the braxton world.

What´ that got to do with what i said?

sorry wrong quote :blush:

• 1 month later...