'Neighbours' to introduce another new family

Guest irish_angel

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally we have confirmation that it's the same Brad Willis. If it was a different Brad Willis, then that would have been bizarre to say the least. At least we have two capable actors in Kip Gamblin and Rebekah Elmalogou playing the roles of Brad and Terese.

With these arrivals to take place in June, I believe the Kapoor family or Canning family may leave Ramsay Street. I've heard rumours that the Kapoor family may be departing around the time Brad and Terese arrive on the street.

Would Karl, Susan, Toadie or Lou know Brad?I don't remember when he left.

Out of those four characters, only Lou would know Brad. Brad left at the end of 1993. Karl and Susan didn't arrive until 1994 and Toadie's first appearance on the show was in 1995.

I had always hoped Rebekah would return to Home and Away one day so this is the next best thing.

It'll be interesting to see Brad back and hear what happened with him and Beth, plus he had a relationship with Lauren Carpenter so with her back on the street that'll be nice to see.

That's a real shame. Sophie is up there with my favourite H&A characters. Yeah Neighbours has its faults but its more refreshing to watch at the moment simply because there aren't people being beaten up - it's a quiet community where the plots focus on the characters rather than melodrama.

Perhaps the writers will see what changes Neighbours are making and will be inspired to perhaps go for a more 'relaxed feel' and focus on proper character development - It's what people want to see.

I don't think they'll pay much attention to a show that rates far below them.Neighbours needs much more promotion and to be on a station everyone gets.I believe everyone will get Eleven by the end of the year though so at least there's that.

Archived