'Neighbours' to introduce another new family

Guest irish_angel

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Neighbours has its faults but its more refreshing to watch at the moment simply because there aren't people being beaten up - it's a quiet community where the plots focus on the characters rather than melodrama.

Yes 2012 was the year where I felt Neighbours really became 100x better after so many years of mis-management, whereas I really lost any passion I once had for H&A :( . I've really been enjoying Neighbours for the past 12 months or so, and next year looks like it's going to continue to get even better.

Perhaps the writers will see what changes Neighbours are making and will be inspired to perhaps go for a more 'relaxed feel' and focus on proper character development - It's what people want to see.

I doubt they'd take any notice of a show on digital with 250-300k viewers unfortunately.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/scoop/a459985/neighbours-new-willis-family-more-pictures.html

Some new pictures of the Willis family. I'm kinda sad that Rebekah is going to be on Neighbours now as I was really hoping that she'd return as Sophie on H&A :( But I guess they didn't think she would "fit in".

• 2 weeks later...

Archived