Trust in Me (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just caught up on your last couple of chapters! The twins were so cute when they got their bikes...and Ella when she said about Heath being the besets :) So glad Brax is going to get tested too...I am hoping he is a match :) Can't wait for more Danni, you're awesome! Xx

great chapter as always Danni

Although Heath irritates me with the way he acts towards Charlie I do love the relationship he as with Ella

Loved how the twins reacted to their present... and Ella now calling the baby Whoopsie alien, that had me laughing

Glad April was there for Ruby just hope either her or Brax turn out to be a match

Really looking forward to the next chapter :)

Great chapter Danni :) Loved Chax and the twins shopping for Whoopsie Alien! :P and that Charlie and Brax went to dinner, just them..it's cute! I am happy Joanna is supporting April (in her own way) but I still feel she is going to let April down when April needs her the most! :/ Looking forward to more! Xx

Chapter 66 - Poor Ruby. I hope they find a match for her soon.

Chapter 67 - I'm glad April is so supportive.

Chapter 68 - I can't believe what Joanna said. I'm glad Casey is so supportive.

Chapter 69 - Poor Charlie getting sick all over the critic. :lol:

Chapter 70 - I loved the twins calling the baby an alien. :lol: Ruby told April she loves her. :wub:

Chapter 71 - The twins were so cute waiting for Ruby. I'm glad Brax is getting tested.

Chapter 72 - That was so sweet of April to give Ruby the necklace.

Chapter 73 - I'm glad Joanna is starting to support April. The twins are so cute.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D