Trust in Me (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad Ruby isn't pushing April away. This must be hard for her to deal with and glad she as people around to help her through it

I really think April should just cut her losses with her mum. She doesn't deserve to be in Aprils life. I really just wish she would go away can only hope she doesn't end up hurting April

And really glad Casey was supportive and actually seemed to care about her feelings. Just hope everything goes well for Ruby and they find a match for her soon

Great Chapter Danni

Update soon :)

Aww another great chapter Danni :) Love that all five of them went to the zoo - the twins were hilarious!! The Ruby and Charlie chat was sweet! I also can't understand why April is continuing to try with her mother, she is nasty piece of work! Really enjoyed seeing that side to Casey :wub: Please update soon! Xx

Another awesome chapter Danni :) Thought Charlie being sick on any customer, let alone the critic was hilarious and poor, poor timing :P Heath is so annoying..and serve him right for making Charlie wait tables! :devil: Loved that Charlie was with Ruby at the hospital <3

Ella and Noah are too funny insisting the baby is an alien

feel so bad for Ruby really hope she can start the dialysis soon

I do agree with beebee, I'm a bit surprised Brax hasn't offered to get tested but like you have said in due time

great chapter :)