Has anyone been on the Home and Away Tour of "Summer Bay"?

Guest River Girl

I've been up to Palm Beach a few times, the first time was with my parents during the earlier-mid 90's. What I'd really like to do is visit the 80/90's Beach House location, it looks absolutely beautiful.

Palm Beach is so beautiful! It must have been a lovely feeeling to hear those waves and actually touch the sand! I tihkn it'd be nice to be there at sunset or sunrise (one can dream)... I have to do that one day. So I'm assuming you're allowed to visit the locations?

I'm going to be in Sydney this weekend and I was wondering how difficult it would be to get to Palm Beach? Is it a matter of getting on one bus from "the city". If anyone has any info to hand on how to get there I would really appreciate it as I'm useless at planning this sort of thing.

I was going to book the tour the OP was talking about but it only goes from Mon to Wed.

I'm going to be in Sydney this weekend and I was wondering how difficult it would be to get to Palm Beach? Is it a matter of getting on one bus from "the city". If anyone has any info to hand on how to get there I would really appreciate it as I'm useless at planning this sort of thing.

I was going to book the tour the OP was talking about but it only goes from Mon to Wed.

It’s easy to get to Palm Beach. There’s a bus, the L90, which goes to Palm Beach every half hour or so from the Sydney CBD. Bus trip takes about 2 hours to get form the city to “Summer Bay”. See the link below.

http://www.railmaps.com.au/routedetails.php?RouteSelect=745

I'll add here that I went on this bus to Palm Beach earlier this year AND had the bonus of actual seeing several scenes being filmed - in 2 different locations. Myslef and a great freind saw VJ & Jett on the beach, and Bianca & Natalie near the surf club.

Archived