Two Heart's As One

Guest --HAA

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankyou so much Kristen, Sarah, ScreamingQueen2006, Danni and Pembie♥

I honestly think I'm crap at writting, but you guy's seem to like it which make's me so happy, thankyou so much lovely's♥

Chapter 3.

April was heading over to Dex’s place for the special date he said he had planned, She hadn’t been this excited in a long time.

“Hello beautiful girl. You look amazing.” Dex said as he gave April a kiss on the cheek.

“Aw Dex! You look lovely too” April said as she smiled.

“Well come on in, but your going to have to close your eyes because it’s a suprise.” Said dex.

Dex put his hand’s over April’s eyes and lead her to the kitchen.

“You ready April?” said Dex.

“Yes, I am!” said April smiling. Dex took away his hand’s from April’s eyes. Dex had set up a dinner with candles and flower’s on the table.

April jumped onto Dex as she gave him a huge cuddle. “This is amazing Dex! It’s perfect. Thankyou so much!” Said April very happily. “I would have been okay with movie’s and pizza but this!” April said with such a smile on her face.

“Right! Movies and pizza for next time. Got it!” said Dex cheekily.

After they had finished their romantic meal, they went into Dex’s room to talk.

“So do I get to kiss those beautiful lips yet?” said Dex sarcastic but sweet.

“I think with all the effort you’ve gone to how can you not? Said April.

“I’ve been waiting for this day for longer than I can remember” said Dex.

“Me too!” replied April with a cute smile.

Dex leaned in to kiss April, there lips touched very softly and tender as they both shared a little smile as they kissed.

“I’ve always wanted to kiss you.” Said Dex.

“Me too! It was well worth the wait” said April.

“Wellllll worth it!” said Dex with a grin on his face as he winked at April.

They both sat there smiling at each other with their faces as red as roses.

Dex leaned in to kiss April again though this kiss was more intense. They started kissing on Dex’s bed. Dex was running his fingers through April’s hair. He put his hand on her lower thigh, running it up her leg softly. The kissing was getting more intense and strong.

“Dex STOP!” said April. She rushed out of the room in a hurry before Dex could even run after her.

Next Chapter: Why did April run out of the room? Will they be able to sort this one out?

You guy's are amazing, thankyou so much for the comments Sarah, Kristen, Danni, Zettie & Pembie♥♥

This is a short boring chapter but I promise this fan-fic will get alot more better soon! ;)♥♥

Chapter 4.

Dex knocked on Irenes house door to talk to April, stressing.

April said "who is it?" in a soft voice.

"it's Dex! Please open the door April" Dex said sadly.

April walked over to the door hesitating to open it. She opened it and there was Dex with a dozen roses in his hand.

"I'm so sorry bub! What did I do wrong? Can we talk about it please?" Dex said as he lowered his head sadly.

April stared at Dex. "yes I think we should talk about it!" said April. "come in" said April.

They walked into April's room and sat on her bed facing eachother.

"So do you want to tell me what happened?" said Dex looking worried.

"I just, uh." April lowered her head and hesitated to speak. "you just came on a little bit to strong when we were kissing. I'm just not um ready for that!" said April.

Dex grabbed onto April's hand and looked into her eyes. "April, I didn't mean to come onto you like that! Sex is a big deal for me to! I love you, I'm sorry I made you feel like I was rushing things." said Dex cutely.

April leaned over and kissed Dex. "sex is very important to me to! I'm a um.." April hesitated to say it because she was to embarrassed.

"April you can tell me anything!" said Dex.

"I'm a um. Virgin!" said April very quietly.

Dex laughed and smiled at April.

"what's so funny? April said with a confused look.

"I'm a virgin to!" said Dex as he giggled.

"oh! Really! That's um.. Great" said April as she laughed a little giggle.

Dex cuddled April in his arms while he was stroking her hair.

"I'll wait forever to make love with you! As long as it takes" said Dex as he gave April a kiss on the forehead.

Next chapter: Dex, April, Casey & Sasha all head out to the beach for a night of fun but will it end in disaster?

Archived