Two Heart's As One

Guest --HAA

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad Dex and April sorted stuff out. Glad the reason behind April dashing off wasn't anything too serious. I was thinking something bad might of happened to her in the past.

The preview for the next chapter sounds interesting.

And don't worry this is a very good story for your first go at writing a fic. So keep up the good work.

Like Pembie, I too thought something possibly could have happened in April's past, but I am glad that it was just a case of Dex coming on too strong to soon. Glad they are sorted, can't wait for more cute Dex and April times. Although very intriguing summary for the next chapter there. Hopefully it's not too bad a disaster! :P

Update soon :)

You guy's are actually soo lovely, I didn't even think anybody would like my fan-fic or writting, but I'm so glad you guy's do! The comments are very much appreciated.

A big thankyou to you guy's Kristen, Sarah, Pembie, Danni, ScreamingQueen2006♥♥

Chapter 5.

Dex, April, Casey and Sasha were all sitting along the beach at night time. They had a fire lit and were sitting around it. April was laying in Dex’s arms and Sasha was sitting next to Casey with her head on his shoulder close. Sasha and Casey had been dating a couple of months.

Sasha and April were best friends and Casey and Dex were best friend’s also.

Suddenly Casey got up and went over to the esky. “Who’s keen for some drinks?” said Casey with a grin as he pulled out one bottle of Jack daniels. Dex, April and Sasha all clapped with excitement when Casey brought out a second bottle they clapped harder and cheered and were so excited to have a little party together.

April and Dex were cuddled up beside the bonfire.

“Do you know how like, happy I am now I have you?” said Dex in a tipsy voice.

“Likewise babe” said April also tipsy.

“Your the apple to my eye, the smoke to this bonfire.” Said Dex.

April giggled. “I think the alcohol has gone to your head a little bit sweetie” said April.

“But, I do love you April! I DO!” said Dex.

“And I love you to my happy little munchikan” said April as she gave Dex a kiss.

Casey and Sasha were next to the fire making out and getting intimate.

“Woah guy’s get a room” said April chuckling with laughter. “Yeah EW guy’s, Sash your my sister and Casey your my best mate I don’t want to see you’s like all over each other.” Said Dex funnily.

“What a bit of this?” said Casey as he layed Sasha on her back and roughed his hand’s through Sasha’s hair laughing.

“Oh ew guy’s. Case come take a walk with me” said Dex as he took the bottle and they walked along the beach. Sash came over to April cuddling up to her sitting next to the fire.

“Wow you guy’s are like all over eachother, did ‘it’ happen?” asked April with a bright look on her face.

“Umm, no not yet! But soon!” said Sash as she lowered her head and blushed. “What about you and Dex?” asked Sasha.

“You wanna know about me and your brother’s sex life?” said April as she giggled.

“Well as gross as it is, you are my best friend and yes spill!” said Sash.

“No, not yet! We are waiting for a perfect moment just like you!” said April.

“Hm, well I hope Casey doesn’t think i’m silly because he’s had more experience then me. He dated Ruby for years!” said Sash was a sad look.

“Aw Sash! Casey admires you and thinks the world of you I’m sure he does not think you are silly!” said April as her and Sash gave eachother a cuddle.

Dex was stumbling along the beach with Casey. Dex was drinking the bottle straight.

“Hey Dex get it into you!” said Casey in shock at how much Dex was drinking.

“Just having a little bit of fun” said Dex.

“Righto mate, don’t hog it all though” Casey said as he took the bottle off Dex. He only had taken the bottle of Dex because he could already see that he was wasted and was worried. “Hey mate let’s get you back to April?” said Casey.

“No no no! I will soon! Come on Case let’s go for a midnight swim.” Said Dex.

“No mate. That’s not safe! We’ll go back to April and Sash, come on dude.” Said Casey starting to get very worried about Dex cause he was very drunk.

“NO! I want to go for a swim” said Dex.

Dex started stripping off his clothes and ran into the water.

“DEX STOP NOW! GET BACK HERE” said Casey very concerned.

All Casey could hear was Dex yelling “wooooooo” in the water and he wouldn’t awnser Casey.

Next Chapter:

Dex go’s missing in the water Drunk! Will Casey and the other’s find him before it’s to late?

Oh no what's Dex doing? Silly Dex. :D

Iiked it when he said to April she was the apple in his eye and smoke to the bonfire. And then this line And I love you to my happy little munchikan. That made me laugh.

Hope Dex is going to be ok. :unsure:

Look forward to next chapter.

Archived