Two Heart's As One

Guest --HAA

Story Title: Two heart’s as one.

Type of Story: Long fic.

Main Characters: April and Dex.

BTTB rating: T/A. T: Suitable for teenagers, Equivalent of PG or slightly above and A: Adult content or themes.

Genre: Romance/Drama.

Spoilers: No.

Any warning: No.

Summary: April and Dex are best friends (for now) when they decide to take their friendship to the next step for the first time, can they start their friendship into love and if they do what’s in store for their relationship?

Chapter 1.

April was sitting in her room looking at photos of her and Dex cuddling and smiling. She was thinking of how lucky she was to have Dex in her life as her best friend.

Then all of a sudden April’s phone randomly starting buzzing.

She looked at who was calling and it said “Dex :)” a smile immediately drew to her face as she picked the phone up quickly.

“Hey Dex” said April with a grin.

“Hey April, how are you this morning?” asked Dex.

“I am good and how are you sweet pea?” with a smile said on April’s face as she said that.

“I’m great, and I’ll be even greater if you say yes to coming down to the beach with me and have some lunch?” said Dex.

“Oh! Like a date?” said April cheekily.

“No way, uh, no, not a date.” Dex said stuttering. “I’d just like to see my beautiful best friend and have lunch with her” said Dex very cutely.

April blushed. “Yes of course I’ll come have lunch with you, in about half an hour I’ll meet you down along the beach, nothing cheesy Dex!” April smiled.

“No nothing cheesy, just a nice lunch for my favourite girl, I’ll see you in half an hour.” Said Dex as he smiled huge as he hung up the phone.

April was walking to the spot where Dex told her to meet her. All of a sudden she heard “APRIL OVER HERE!” April walked over to where she heard Dex and seen that he had a huge picnic set up with roses and a very romantic scenery.

April looked confused as to why Dex had gone to all the effort to make her a picnic with roses, she didn’t expect anything like that at all!

“What’s all this Dex?” said April with a amazed look on her face.

“Cant I make you feel special once in a while?” said Dex with the cutest grin on his face.

April giggled and blushed. “Oh thankyou so much for all of this Dex! I am so lucky to have you in my life as my best friend, I don’t know what I’d do without you! You big boofhead” april said cheekily with a grin.

A huge smile wiped across Dex’s face. “I don’t know what I’d do without you either April.”

Dex kissed April on the forehead and wrapped his arms around her tight and gave her a huge cuddle.

They were sitting down along the beach eating their picnic. Dex was acting quite stranger than usual and being very quiet.

“Whats up Dex?” said April with a concerned look on her face.

“Oh nothing! I’m just thinking” said Dex as he looked at April with a smile.

“Oh yeah? Care to fill me in with what your thinking?” said April as she nudged Dex with a smile. “You know you can tell me everything” said April.

“Anything?” said Dex with a high pitched toned voice.

“Yes! Of course, you know that Dex. What’s up?” said April looking very worried.

“Well, uh, uh.. I...I...I, uh.. I love you.” Said Dex staring into April’s eyes.

“Aww Dex, I love you too” said April with a smile as she kissed Dex on the cheek.

“Noo April! I mean I love you.” Dex said very charming.

“Oh as in.. more than friends?” April said as she looked at Dex in a deep stare.

“Yes April, it’s always been you and always will be. I love you” said Dex very nervously but with a big smile on his face looking into April’s eyes.

April stared into Dex’s eyes with a surprised look on her face.

Next chapter: What will April's reaction be to Dex telling her he loves her more than a best friend?

This is one of my first attempt's at writting, I havent exactly written much! So I hope it's okay, comments are very much appreciated♥

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I didnt expect anyone to like it! Thankyou so much Sarah, Kristen, Phoebe, Danni, Pembie & ScreamingQueen2006♥

Phoebe, honestly I've never written anything myself before. :lol:

Chapter 2.

Dex glanced into April’s eyes.

“Are you going to say anything or just look at me?” Dex said with a little smile on his face.

April laughed.

“Well? I shouldn’t of said anything, its probably not the right timing or uh you don’t feel the..” April interrupted as Dex could finish his sentence. “Dex let me speak!” April said with a grin.

“I love you to Dex, you silly goose.” April laughed as she gave Dex a kiss on the cheek.

Dex blushed. “I’ve been waiting to hear those words come out of your mouth for a long time, you have no idea how long I’ve liked you for.” Said Dex shy’ly.

“Aw Dex, me too” April blushed.

“So I guess this makes it our first official date?” said dex.

“Oh, I guess it does!” said april.

“So does that mean at the end of the date I get to walk you home and give you a kiss?” Said Dex as he winked at April.

“Oh, we’ll see about that!” Laughed April.

“Come on let’s get you home” said dex.

Dex shyly grabbed April’s hand as he started to walk April to Irene’s house.

“Well I’ve got you home safely and sound, now where’s my first kiss? I’ve been waiting for this day for what seems like forever” said Dex.

“Oh have you now?” said April with a cheeky smirk.

“Yes I have, now plant one on me babe!” Dex closed his eyes and leaned in to kiss April.

April leant her forehead down to where Dex’s lips where heading and Dex’s lips softly touched April’s forehead.

“Uh, well those weren’t your lips?” said Dex sarcastically and funny.

“No, they weren’t!” April laughed. April headed towards the door to go inside. “I’ll see you tomorrow Dex” said April with a smile.

“Aw what about my kiss!” Said Dex funnily with a puppy eyed look on his face.

“I guess you’ll just have to wait until you take me on your next date!” said April with a grin.

“Aw April! Not cool!” said Dex as he crossed his arms. “I’ll have a date planned for you tomorrow evening, and it will be the best date of your life.” Said Dex with a huge smile.

“Okay Dex, I’ll see you then!” as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Thankyou for today, It was amazing” said April.

“I’d do anything to make you smile.” Said Dex blushing. “I love you April, always have always will.” He said shy and extremely cute.

“Aw Dex! I love you too and I also always have and always will.” “I’ll see you tomorrow evening” said April cute.

“Okay princess, I’ll see you tomorrow evening and it will be the best evening of your life.” said Dex with a grin.

Dex walked off and went home. He was the happiest he’d ever been.

April went into her room looking at all the photo’s of her and Dex as friends in her room with a huge smile on her face. She was so happy, her and Dex were finally more than friends!

Next chapter: Will dex blow his second date with April?

Sorry if it's boring now guys, but I promise they wont be boring forever. ;]♥

Archived