Brett Macklin/Martha MacKenzie

A Brett / Martha return

Can start to see Roo and Harvey's relationship starting to blossom, but wouldn't it be interesting to see Martha's Dad , Brett return and ruin things for them, leading to a possible Martha return ??

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

Ever since Roo returned to the Bay I have been waiting to hear anything about what happened to Roo and what she did while she was in New York..

Also have a feeling that someone from her time in New York will arrive at the Bay at some point.. Maybe it could be Brett, I don't know.

I would like for him to return. And also Martha.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree it would be nicer to hear more about Roo's past, after all she is a returning character. There's so much (potentially) that we don't know and they really need to explore that.

Going out with Sid, and then Harvey, and then Sid, and then Harvey, and then Sid, and then Harvey, and then Sid, and then Harvey, and then Sid, and then Harvey, is not holding my interest.

I wonder if the actor that played Brett would return (?) after all he did come back in 2005.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure how much longer Marcus Graham has left on the show or whether his contract might be renewed, but I kind of hope he leaves soon. It would make way for Roo to get some storylines relating to her past, even her recent past in New York. Was it ever explained what happened between her and Frank, for example when he returned in 2000?

I somehow doubt that Jodi Gordon would be allowed back through the doors of Network 7, and as important as I think it would be to have another Stewart in SB I'm not sure what they could really do with Martha if they brought her back.

I'm not sure how much longer Marcus Graham has left on the show or whether his contract might be renewed, but I kind of hope he leaves soon. It would make way for Roo to get some storylines relating to her past, even her recent past in New York. Was it ever explained what happened between her and Frank, for example when he returned in 2000?

I somehow doubt that Jodi Gordon would be allowed back through the doors of Network 7, and as important as I think it would be to have another Stewart in SB I'm not sure what they could really do with Martha if they brought her back.

No doubt she'd end up with Heath <_<:rolleyes:

I really hope she doesn't come back ever. I liked her character for a while but after Jack died she just got REALLY annoying. No doubt she'd be worse now.

It would make way for Roo to get some storylines relating to her past, even her recent past in New York. Was it ever explained what happened between her and Frank, for example when he returned in 2000?

I don't recall Frank ever mentioning Roo in 2000, they were too busy reminiscing about Sandra Barlow and Mullet...I assume it was explained when Frank came back in late 1991/early 1992 but I've never seen those episodes so can't say for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Martha returning would be brilliant, though don't the police still want her for harboring a criminal? If Hugo comes back with her, I'll kill him. -.-

I don't know who Brett is (though stated above as Martha's father) I've not seen him. And I didn't recall him being in the show 2005, maybe I might of missed that year.

Sucks that Martha can't come back and Jack being risen from the dead :wub:

I agree it would be nicer to hear more about Roo's past, after all she is a returning character. There's so much (potentially) that we don't know and they really need to explore that.

Going out with Sid, and then Harvey, and then Sid, and then Harvey, and then Sid, and then Harvey, and then Sid, and then Harvey, and then Sid, and then Harvey, is not holding my interest.

I wonder if the actor that played Brett would return (?) after all he did come back in 2005.

I agree that it would be good to learn more about Roo's early life in the Bay. I must confess, as someone who hasn't watched the show right from the beginning, I have wondered a bit about her back story. I have recorded all the early years episodes perhaps I need to start watching them to catch up.