The Empire Strikes Bay (by Red Ranger, Miranda, pembie and JosieTash) - comments

JosieTash

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ADORED that !!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooooo ACE !!!!!, especially.............

 “This bucket of scrap metal better not let us down now!” she shouted.

“Well, really,” muttered Dex3PO. “Such language.”

 leaving the huge vessels twiddling their thumbs at the disappearance of their prey. If ships can twiddle their thumbs that is.

 “I am familiar with seventeen million types of body language and facial expressions,” he said. “Yours tells me that you are not surprised in the slightest. Perhaps if you-”

 So much for reading the ‘Rebel Gazette’ in her bedroom: the ship was shaking so much it made her feel too travel sick to look at it.

“Don’t worry about us!” snapped Romeo. “We’re just killing ourselves to save your life.”

 “It’s either that or captured by Darth Palmer and interrogated!”

“Good point.”

 “What is it?” He turned to see a small rabbit like creature watching. It bounced towards them and stole Xavier’s space ration bar.

“Strewth!” he exclaimed, remembering his Australian roots. Just as he said so, the rabbit’s head fell off, but to everyone’s relief, there was a little girl underneath.

“Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?” asked Xavier.

“Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?” she retorted.

“What?”

“Oops. Sorry, wrong film.”

 “Maybe. But first we have to play some silly games to test your strength.” She got a box of Cluedo out and set it on the uneven swamp floor.

 scratching Liambacca’s head, while he purred like a cat.

 “That’s enough of that. On with the story,” said Indigo briskly, and the others smiled with relief.

 “The ground’s a bit- soggy,” said the Princess. “No, squishy. No, spongy. No, forget those, it’s more squelchy.”

“When you’ve finished going through the dictionary, can you look out for danger?” said Romeo sarcastically..”

A prize ??? What prize ????....... the bunny suit/human suit thing sounds like a movie quote !!!!

Oh that was awesome.

Loads of action in this chapter. you wrote the fight scenes really well

Yay Rabbit is in this story now I loved how she started to play cluedo with Xavier. :lol:

I loved this part had me laughing

We can have a brief moment of respite from the tension of running from the Empire,” said Dex3PO.

Everyone stood still for a moment, thinking. The moment lengthened uncomfortably and everyone exchanged glances.

“That’s enough of that. On with the story,” said Indigo briskly, and the others smiled with relief.

Hmm Yes what could this prize be that you are offering us? :unsure:

Is the Why are you wearing that stupid man suit? movie quote from

Donnie Darko?

If I'm right I look forward to you sending me my mystery prize :D