The Empire Strikes Bay (by Red Ranger, Miranda, pembie and JosieTash) - comments

JosieTash

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jolly good update, Miranda!Love the way you brought Rabbit into it.It's, um, my update now, isn't it?Going to have to wait until I've got a computer I'm afraid, mine's kind of dead at the moment...

That's no excuse! Write it with pen and paper like the old days and send it via carrier pigeon :P

OMG !!!! THAT was just too BRILLIIANT !!!!!, especially ......

 “You’ve got a smart droid, blonde boy,”the girl told him. “You should listen to her. Ah well, bend down, horsie. And don’t forget to bring the board with you.”

 “Why’s he hired a bunch of people to hunt for coconut chocolate bars?”

 “I’m Minka Fett,”the bounty hunter replied. “Winner of several surfing bounty hunter championships.”

“And you’ve even got that full body armour thing going for you,”Ferrett remarked. “You should be a Rivertrooper!”

“I’m far too cool to be a Rivertrooper.”

 “No. I intend to lure him to the Dark Side and teach him the benefits of wearing cool black armour and decapitating people who annoy you.”

 Casey checked the casualty list in front of him. “Oh my god! They killed Jai!”

“Oh, well, he’s probably used to it by now, he got killed in the last big battle as well. Anyone else missing?”

“Well, there’s a few people who haven’t been seen since we left Winter Bay. Xavier Skywalker, Romeo Solo and Princess Indigo.”

“No-one important then. They can find their own way back.”

 “This is the worst trip I’ve ever been on,”she complained. “Including that one where we were ambushed and my home planet was blown up. I’m on a scruffy ship with a scruffy captain, I don’t have a private bathroom in my quarters… actually, I don’t think I even have quarters. This is what I get for slumming it.”

Romeo sidled close to her. “So, you can’t see anything attractive on this ship at all?”

“No, nothing whatsoever.”

“That’s a shame.” He kissed her.

She didn’t seem to object that much.

Dex3PO stuck his head down through a hatch above them. “Ah, Captain Romeo?”

“Bit busy right now,”Romeo told him in between manhandling the princess.

 The girl sighed and looked past Xavier. “Are you sure he’s the right one? He’s a bit dim, isn’t he?”

Xavier spun round and saw Obi-Miles standing there. His old mentor shrugged. “Well, I was a bit slow on the uptake as well sometimes.”

Xavier stared at the girl. “You’re Rabbit?”

Rabbit applauded sarcastically. “Got it in twenty.”

 “I like the mess that Rivertroopers make when you cut them up. It’s so much more satisfying than just disappearing when they die.”

 Indigo turned to Dex3PO. “Do you get the feeling we’re not being told the whole story?”

“Oh, I’m sure she’ll treat us like family.”

Romeo noticed a light come on near the Star Destroyer’s waste disposal. “Okay, surf’s up.”

Unfortunately, what Romeo didn’t notice was that it wasn’t just waste being ejected from the disposal. Minka Fett’s small ship was also following him. “Surf’s up,”she noted. “You should always check that blind spot in your rear view mirror.”

I echo what the the others have said that it was brilliant.

Loved how clueless Xavier was regarding Rabbit.

Dex3PO disturbing Romeo and Indi when they were manhandling each other.

The Rivertroppers sweeping General Ferrett’s remains off the deck. and loads of other parts too it was very funny.

Well Done.

I will put my thinking cap on now and get back to you with the next update. :D

Edited by pembie

Brilliant, Red, old chap! I liked the way Romeo and Indi just started snogging like they did in the film, with no prior warning.

I loved it. And forgot to say that the bit I wrote was my favourite ever, when they escape from that monster which they thought was an asteroid!

Looking forward to the next thrilling episode...!

ADORED the Justin Beiber bit !!!!!! LOOOOVED that, especially ......

“Is it me or is it really hot?” Xavier says half laughing to try his best to cover his ultimate fear of heights.

“Hot are you insane? Have you somehow managed to miss the dampest in the air the sound of trickling water making you want to pee?”

“Hey don’t go peeing down my back.” Xavier says turning his head slightly but has to turn to face the drop once more because of the crick in his neck.

 “I say he is abit bad tempered isn’t he? It wouldn’t of been much of a training session if I made it easy for you now would it? Plus I have told you I enjoy piggy backs.” Xavier and Rabbit just glared at each other for a time.

 “Yes you annoying little Rabbit what are you my Mom?”

“What was that?”

“I SAID YES.”

“OK NO NEED TO SHOUT.”

 while he stamped down hard on one of Darth Palmer’s big black boots. Xavier was not too sure if Darth Palmer was in any pain as he hopped back holding his foot, with one quick motion Xavier did a fancy twirl not forgetting to make some ninja noises as he did so and took Darth Palmer’s head clean off.

 “You have just been pranked by one of my Jedi mind tricks. I made Darth Palmer appear to you that is all. Oh don’t look so beaten down Skywalker I used to play mind tricks like this on Obi-Miles all the time its just abit of fun Rabbit says grinning offering Xavier one of her many carrots to eat Xavier takes one and forcefully crunches down on it glaring at Rabbit as he does so

I say isn’t he a noisy eater Rabbit says

 “Well I seen them Captain looked like they were surfing the skies more than flying them.”

 “I am Princess Indigo.”

“Well don’t you think a lot of yourself?”

“How rude” Dex3PO mutters.

“No it is true Sash Indi is a real Princess.” Romeo says smiling over at Indi.

“Well come in if your coming I have many teenage drama’s to get through today.” Sasha says as she marches off Romeo and co just shrug and quickly follow her.

 Liambacca lets out a moan as now he needs to remember the humpty dumpty song to fix Dex3P0.

 Romeo and the Princess’s eyes widen as the door opens to reveal Darth Palmer and a large number of Rivertroppers along with Minka Fett the bounty hunter she must have been the one Dex3PO had seen following them.

“Er Sasha this isn’t Justin Bieber” Romeo says aiming his gun at Darth Palmer.

“How can you tell? He has a nice black shiny helmet on and has changed his voice with techos.”

 “Er Xavier they are real people and do not feature in the game of Guess Who.”

 “Oh Miles you were rubbish.”

“Well Rabbit what could I have done? I forbidden him to go.” Obi Miles said shrugging.

I'll post the next excting episode in the coming days !!!!!