The Empire Strikes Bay (by Red Ranger, Miranda, pembie and JosieTash) - comments

JosieTash

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very funny here's some of my best bits.

Princess Indigo “O M G !!! You look terrible, Romeo.”

Romeo Solo “THAT was TOTAL torture !!!!”

Princess Indigo “Deadly BIG needles?”

Romeo Solo “Worse.”

Princess Indigo “Electric shock??”

Romeo Solo “WORSE !!!””

Princess Indigo “What could it POSSIBLY be??”

Romeo Solo “TEN rom-com holo-movies BACK TO BACK !!!! The HORROR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Princess Indigo “Yeah well, I might not have a problem BEING action girl, but I HATE boysy action holo-movies !!!”

YES THAT WOULD BE TORTURE TEN ROM COMS IN A ROW I think I might of died from boredom if I had been Romeo :lol:

Dex3PO [mega annoyed] “You idiot. Your repairing skills are even WORSE than your singing. My head’s on backwards, my legs are where my arms should be, and you’ve done something to my programming !!!!, cos I now I don’t have a thing for AprilD2 anymore. [kinda sexy voice] Yeah, I totally want to get together with YOU, you big sexy hairy beast.”

This made me choke on my coffee :lol:

Princess Indigo “Oh no !!! He’s after Xavier!!! My FAVE blonde.”

Romeo Solo “But …you KISSED me. I thought that meant something.”

Princess Indigo “It did. I meant that your hair is more sandy than blonde, so you’re my fave sandy AND my TOTAL fave.”

Romeo Solo “Well, that’s OK then.”

You can never get enough blonde jokes :lol:

ADORED that soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, especially ......

 AprilD2 beeped sadly, and fired a beam at Palmer, burning his ankles.

“You little droid!” He shouted, lifting her up into the air using the Force and spinning her round.

“Oi!” snapped Xavier. “I’m the main threat here! Put her down!” He slashed at Palmer with his father’s lightsabre, making the black cloaked one drop

AprilD2 and concentrate on his foe.

 It wasn’t hard to find them as Dex3PO was crooning love songs to Liambacca. The noise had made Palmer’s troops retreat from their cell with their hands over their ears.

Sasha and company soon beguiled the Rivertroopers by waving shiny coins in front of their eyes. From that point, it was easy to knock them out with one blow.

 “Er… we only have fourteen hours to save the Earth?”

“What?” said everyone.

“Oops, sorry, wrong film. Palmer blackmailed me by threatening with HSC failure, but I can overlook that to save your boyfriend, Princess!”

“He’s not my- oh, I suppose he is-” she admitted.

Sasha freed the captives, then they all ran past the hypnotized Rivertroopers, along endless corridors, the lovesick Dex3PO still strapped to Liambacca’s broad, hairy, manly back and enjoying every minute of it.

“There’s the landing pad!” shouted Indigo, but they were too late. Mink Fett’s distinctive ship fired its thrusters and roared into hyperspace.

 Xavier Skywalker dueled with Palmer, crossing many types of floor space: linoleum, carpet, tiles, cobbles.

 “Activate!” he boomed to no one in particular, as he didn’t need an assistant. The controls to the carbon freezer could be Force activated.

 After passing over yet another selection of floorings: gravel, wooden decking, tarmac, grass,

 “Okay. Let me give you some advice then. If a bigger boy at school hits you, hit him back twice as hard.”

“What?”

“Work hard and get all your exams and don’t be afraid to make mistakes, we all do.” Palmer stood in front of the puzzled Xavier, not attacking him.

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“And of course, eat right. Plenty of fruit and veggies.”

“You’re insane!” shouted Xavier, preparing to throw himself off the balcony.

“For God’s sake!” snapped Palmer. “I can’t keep hinting! I am your father, Xavier!”

 There was only one person he could rely on, he knew she wasn’t dead, whatever Palmer- his father? had told him. He sent forth a silent thought into the Force.

 She’d been reading her copy of the ‘Rebel Gazette’ aloud to Dex3PO to amuse him.

 “Oi!” shouted Dex3PO. “He’s my boyfriend!”

“No he isn’t!”

“Girls, please!” shouted Indigo. She had better things to do than referee a bitch fight between a droid and the mayor of Cloud City. “We must turn back. I have a funny feeling Xavier needs us!”

“A funny feeling? Oh yes? He is quite pretty,” said Sasha, overwhelmed by strange female lust she must have been suppressing for years.

“Not THAT sort of feeling. Come on!”

 Somehow AprilD2 had got aboard the ship and mended it while everything else was going on, and the hyperdrive worked perfectly.

 “The point is, my boyfriend is frozen in carbonite and they have to find him or- or-” She looked at Xavier.

“Or the next episode can’t happen!”

Everyone gasped.

“How did you know where to find me anyway?” he asked her.

“Just a funny feeling I had. Like you were talking telepathically to me.”

“That’s odd. I was.”

“Anyone would think we were related.”

“I hope not,” said Xavier. “I’ve had enough unknown relatives revealing themselves today.” He bit his lip.

“What?” said everyone.

“Never mind. I’ll tell you next episode.”