Beau Brady (Noah Lawson) Hits out at Home and Away

Guest MasterHolden

Article: http://tvweek.ninemsn.com.au/Blog.aspx?blo...owcomments=true

Former Home and Away actor Beau Brady has admitted that he has left Home and Away on bad terms by quoting "I don't want anything to do with Home and Away or anything like that". Beau Brady is the third ex-Home and Away actor to hit out at his former colleagues, following the footsteps of Bobby Morley (Drew Curtis) and Paul O'Brien (Jack Holden) For the record, I feel that all three of them were wrong to lash out at their former colleagues. HOWEVER, in the defence of Bobby Morley, Beau Brady and Paul O'Brien, their characters (Drew, Noah and Jack) weren't exactly very popular with fans.

Not very popular with fans?Are we watching the same show because Noah and Jack were both two of the most popular characters during their time on the show.

Isn't this old news anyway,lol.I used to really like Beau but it amuses me that he's knocking a show that made him popular and we haven't really heard of him since.Similar story with Paul.Maybe he has a new project or something.Why now after so long?He kinda needs to grow up and get over the whole Bec thing.

I think they all 3 were popular.... I liked all 3 of them... but yeah don't we already know that Beau doesn't like H&A even though it started his career? BTW where in that article did it mention Bobby & Paul? Or was that just your opinion?

Beau just doesn't seem to have a very good attitude.. no wonder he's a builder now... he just needs to get over things.

I don't know how they can call that hitting out at the show. It just sounds like he didn't really enjoy it all that much, but he didn't blast the show and pretty much just advised people to stay for only one year and then get out - if he was really having a go, I'd have thought he would warn people away completely and listed all of his complaints. Didn't Bobby Morely make some reference to be treated like meat? I'd say that's more having a go at the show than what Beau said.

He definitely doesn't sound as bad as some of the others so i'd give him the benefit of the doubt but I still think he needs to grow up a bit.He comes across as a little bitter.

This is coming from someone who used to adore him,lol.I still think Hayley should've died instead so Nosh could be with Kit!

Archived