Devastating Lie That Will Bring Turmoil

Guest BraxandCharlie4Ever

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my goodness! I am so glad you're liking it. I so had a funny update. But I'm gonna try and get as much as I remember for it down ;)

Chapter 3 - No One Should Ever Lie.

Jack now headed to the Summer Bay Gym. He now had to tell his own father that his ex-wife who is meant to be dead is alive. How would Rachel take this news? How would he take this news? All ran through Jack's brain. He wasn't good with this kind of news, it was hard on him to even tell him that Beth had died. Now telling him someone is alive that he had to greive for and miss for so many years is still alive and kicking, it just wasn't fair. He sat in his car at the Surf Club for a little while, trying to decipher the best way of telling his father, beating around the bush usually worked. But how he told Lucas seemed to work perfectly with him. He got out of his car and walked straight towards the Gym.

Jack walked in, he saw his father who wasn't busy. "Dad I need a word, it's urgent."

Tony span around, "Sure Jack, want to get a juice?"

"Sure," said Jack walking out of the gym and to the juice bar.

"What's up mate? You seem distant?" asked Tony.

"Mum's still alive, Dad. She faked her death," blurted Jack. Tony's mouth dropped into the shape of a circle and he breathed.

"Wait, she's what?" asked a shocked Tony.

"Alive," said Jack.

Tony just went and sat down, he didn't bother about the juice that he was about to order from Alf. Jack followed suit, but he ordered himself a juice first as he felt he deserved one.

"Lucas already knows, she's his new English teacher so I thought he had to know before you," told Jack.

"Agreed, how will Rachel take this news? How are gonna cope?" asked Tony.

"Don't know but she's at the meeting for the community tonight," said Jack.

Later that night, Luc, Jack, Tony and Rachel were preparing to go to the community meeting. Rachel wasn't too pleased to hear about Kate being alive. But she accepted it in her stride, bless the woman.

They all headed to the Surf Club. Charlie notified the family that her family was here and awaiting to meet the town. Jack grumbled and Lucas laughed. Jack entered first and was smiled at by Colleen. Oh no, here comes trouble he thought. Colleen opened her mouth, "Oh Constable Holden! You're such a friendly lad! Why don't you come and talk to these lovely new people to the Bay?"

Next time:

Will Jack go and talk?

What will happen?

What did you think? :wub:

I'm very intrigued by the whole thing. Just the idea of someone you thought was dead being alive really is quite fascinating.

Glad that Jack told Tony.

I can't wait to see how the Holdens react to the new family. It's going to get interesting for sure.

Update soon please :)

Archived