Devastating Lie That Will Bring Turmoil

Guest BraxandCharlie4Ever

Uh yeah, I think it wasn't a good idea. But Kate needs to be responsible for her actions. Maybe that way was to show her that. We'll see.

Chapter 6 - So Sorry.

Kate looked over at Jack, who she now knew was her son stand with who she realised as Tony and the other one to be Lucas. They all looked so close and she did long for that with her boys, since she had 16 year old twin girls Samantha and Jessica Mansett who weren't born that long after Lucas was 18 months old. The twins knew that Matthew, Kate's new husband wasn't their father but Tony was. She understood her amount of trouble she has caused, but she didn't know how to tell Jack, Tony and Lucas that they have twin sisters and that Tony has Twin daughters. She noticed a curly haired woman go over to Tony who he wrapped his arms around and kissed her hair.

Kate felt her gut turning as she watched them, Lucas had his arms around his brother in a hug. She needed to tell them, Tony especially. She walked over, followed by her daughters.

Tony followed by Jack and Lucas looked up when she was in front of them, Rachel already had her eyes on her.

"I need to talk to you all," said Kate.

"Go on," growled Tony. Who didn't expect his voice to be so harsh.

"First I need to explain myself," said Kate, "I faked my death, because I didn't know how to leave you. Without blowing all dignity you have. I never considered Jack or Lucas, I know it's selfish. You knew how I tended to look out more for myself. But when I left, I made sure that I was dead to you, made sure I wouldn't be able to contact you again. But I left you for another man, yes. I was....also pregnant. They're yours Tony, you have twins."

"Unbelieveable," muttered Lucas. Kate looked at him, this was the first time she had ever heard his voice.

"I know, I'm sorry. But I do want contact with you both," told Kate.

"You are meant to be dead, and you expect us to hand you a silver platter?" asked Lucas.

"No, not at all," said Kate.

"I have girls?" asked Tony. Rachel was really jealous of this situation. She hadn't even gotten pregnant by Tony yet and he seems to have four children.

"Yes, Samantha and Jessica Mansett. These girls here," smiled Kate. Tony smiled a little.

Jack glared along with Lucas.

"Hello," said the girls in unison.

"He's our Dad!" yelled Lucas.

"He is also ours," said Samantha.

"D.N.A test," suggested Jack. Though Jack saw Tony in both girls.

"No need Jack, they look like him!" growled Lucas. Kate just looked at the sympathetically.

Jack and Lucas walked off to get a drink, followed by Rachel she knew the boys were dealing with this tough and she wanted to be there to support them no matter how hard on her this was.

"You boys alright?" asked Rachel. They turned around.

"How are you so calm?" asked Jack. As he saw Tony shake hands with the girls.

"Because she's not my mother, and she's not hurting me. Well I had a tinge of jealousy. He has four kids with her and I haven't had one with him yet," said Rachel. Jack just lowered his head and Lucas smiled.

"You're my Mum," smiled Lucas.

"No, I'm really not. That was a nice a sentiment Lucas, it would be nice if this was a different circumstance," said Rachel, "But I want to support you guys. If you need to talk, you know where to find me. Alright?"

"Yes, Rach, we know," smiled Lucas.

They watched Tony get to know his other children and watched Kate smile. Jack and Luc both started to wonder if they could have their Mum back.

Jack talks to Martha instead of Sam, how will Sam react?

Lucas turns to Annie for support.

Can Tony be a Dad to Samantha and Jessica?

Will his relationship with Rachel Survive?

What do You think? :wub:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, sorry for the delay. But I will post this while I have what I want in mind. Though, am dearly sorry. :wub: I am hoping to bring Martha and Jack really close together, to a point they feel like old times.

Chapter Six - Talking To Her.

Jack needed to talk to someone, but he couldn't talk to Sam, not about this. She hardly knew about his past with his mother dying. He knew he wanted to talk to Martha, so that's what he was going to do. No matter if Sam would react like a jealous bitch. So Jack went around to Martha's telling her everything. They become close, Jack had almost kissed her when he had realized he needed to get back home as Sam would be wondering where he was at. He didn't really want to head back to Sam, he would've kissed her if it weren't that late. But it wouldn't have solved anything or made his sadness and anger fade away.

Lucas on the other hand was talking to Annie, this helped him a bit. Annie comforted him to the best she could. She liked Lucas and Luc didn't realize she did.

Rachel and Tony were at home discussing it, "I didn't know this Rachel! They're my kids! Rach!"

Rachel couldn't contain herself stride no longer, "When are we gonna have a child Tony! You have four now and probably think that's enough! What about me? Us?"

"We can still have our family of our own! I love you! I want you! I want a family with you! I don't care if society frowns upon me for having over 5 children but I want my own little family with you, because you are who I want to spend the rest of my life with!" growled Tony his hands on his wife's head.

Meanwhile Jack arrived home and Sam was waiting, "Where have you been? I've been worried Jack."

Jack just looked at her, "Needed time to think and talk to someone."

"You could have talked to me, I am your wife!" chanted Sam.

"You knew nothing of my past! I had to talk to someone who already knew," said Jack.

"Let me guess, Martha?" asked Sam.

"Yes," told Jack.

"Of all people Jack, why her?!" growled Sam.

"Because she knew!" yelled Jack.

Next time:

Jack and Sam have an argument which leads Jack to storming out.

Where will he go?

Will he do something he could possibly regret?

Will Luc and Annie hook up?

Will Tony go and see his girls?

- What did you think! :wub:

Archived